Balenciaga midday

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi Everyone ~ I am new to TPF but, not new to loving handbags and that is why I am here~!! I have a quick question and wanted as many opinions as possible. I am considering buying my first Midday (I already own a 2008 Navy City bag) and wanted to know what everyone thought about the bag. Do you like the size? Too big? The structure? I love bowler style bags. I would love as much insight as possible. Thank you so much and I am so happy to be on the forum!!!!

2. Welcome to tpf! You've posted your question in the wrong place. This thread is for feedback/issues related to the overall forum. You should post in the Balenciaga forum and you'll get your question answered there!

http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga/

Good luck!

3. Oh, thank you so much. I'm not really sure my way around the forum but, I will attempt to place it there. Thanks a million for your reply and I am so happy to be here. I hope that I am able to meet lots and lots of other handbags lovers, just like myself!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.