Balenciaga (-like?) first on SATC

mocean

Jan 14, 2006
I was watching Sex and the City reruns on HBo OnDemand today and saw Carrie carrying a balenciaga-like bag in episode 80, the one where she goes to jury duty and gets the post-it from Berger...

its white and canvas i think, looks like a flat brass first almost... I keep trying to pause it in the right place, but it isnt working with my digital camera. has anyone else seen what i'm talking about? I cant decide if its real or a knockoff or some weird rendition i'm unaware of. there isnt a shot that is good enough to tell what it is. :lol:

Samantha - Ext. Street (19): Dress: Teal Matthew Williamson; Jacket: Houndstooth Acadia; Shoe: Avocado Manolo Blahnik; Purse: White Balenciaga

There's a fashion credit link and it said the above, although she isn't wearing the rest of that stuff *LOL*

hmm. maybe its a list of "some" of the items on the show- i rewatched the episode again and didnt see samantha wearing a white balenciaga- so it musta been the one carrie was carrying... who kows if its even real?