Balenciaga (-like?) first on SATC

1. I was watching Sex and the City reruns on HBo OnDemand today and saw Carrie carrying a balenciaga-like bag in episode 80, the one where she goes to jury duty and gets the post-it from Berger...

its white and canvas i think, looks like a flat brass first almost... I keep trying to pause it in the right place, but it isnt working with my digital camera. has anyone else seen what i'm talking about? I cant decide if its real or a knockoff or some weird rendition i'm unaware of. there isnt a shot that is good enough to tell what it is. :lol:

2. Samantha - Ext. Street (19): Dress: Teal Matthew Williamson; Jacket: Houndstooth Acadia; Shoe: Avocado Manolo Blahnik; Purse: White Balenciaga

There's a fashion credit link and it said the above, although she isn't wearing the rest of that stuff *LOL*

3. hmm. maybe its a list of "some" of the items on the show- i rewatched the episode again and didnt see samantha wearing a white balenciaga- so it musta been the one carrie was carrying... who kows if its even real?

4. It probably is real. I don't think they wore fakes on SATC.
    I remember seeing it too and I think it looked like a purse but I couldn't see it clearly

5. it looks like "purse" not "first" to me... but not really sure.

6. It looks way too small to be a Purse...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice