balenciaga le dix handbag

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. hello,
    i am debating on what color to get in the balenciaga le dix handbag, black or brown. the black is a classic and will go with everything, but brown handbags are very popular for the fall season. what do you think??

2. I'd rather have a black, never really cared for brown balenciagas. Unless you're only going to use it this season, then brown definitely.

3. I would go with brown. Could I see a picture of it?

4. how many black bag do u have all allready ? will this be ur main bag ???? or is this to just add on to the collection ???

I know I know all the questions , but that what i ask myself before i get something

but of the top to answer i would go with the brown

5. Brown is in now. But if you don't have many black bags, I'd say black. :smile: Black is (almost) always a safer choice.

6. Yup, I totally agree with kojiko. Black is extremely safe. I went and bought a black version of a bag instead of that green one that I really wanted. Then my friend went and bought the green version and it looked awful so black is the safest choice.

7. I have the black one and I dig it:smile: Honestly though, I'm kinda bored of that bag and so now it sits in its box on the shelf of my closet.

8. Does anyone know when new Spring/summer colors will be available for these bags? Thanks!

9. thanks guys for all the feedback!! i decided to go with the safer, maybe more boring, route of buying the black one.

10. oh man,i wish to have a balenciaga but is way to expensive for me to afford. :sad: sorry if i sound like a spoiler.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice