Balenciaga in Malaysia

jennys

Jul 22, 2007
Hi all. This is my first post ever. Could someone please tell me if there is a Balenciaga store in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia or a store that carries Balenciaga bags?

I'll be in Malaysia next week and would like to check if I can buy a Bbag there.

Thanks in advance.

Jenny

Hi jennys and welcome to the PF!!!

I travel to Malaysia quite a bit and the Balenciaga shopping is not good. Shuz in KLCC used to carry them but I was there last week and they no longer carry them.

If you do find bbags, they are typically more expensive than in other countries or by ordering through Aloha Rag.

Here's a thread with discussion on pricing:
http://forum.purseblog.com/balenciaga-shopping/balenciaga-in-malaysia-104017.html

^^^aw, Jenny, don't be down. There are plenty of authentic sellers who will ship. :yes: Where do you live?

Browse around the shopping sub-forum here, but a short list is:

• diabro.net
  • Aloha Rag (you need to email them for their current Bal stock and email or fax back the order form)
  • LVR (luisaviaroma)
  • Bal NY store
If you're in the US, you can call Barneys NY stores, Neiman Marcus, some Saks stores, Nordstrom in Sacramento, CA and the 'mothership' - Bal NY

Good luck! and keep posting. The Bal gals and guys here are always willing to help out! :flowers: