Balenciaga for Guys?

Alex Cheng

Jun 26, 2012
How do you feel about the balenciaga part time on guys? (I'm not a masculine macho guy at all....)

And also, is there any guys out there who has a balenciaga part time who would be able to post pictures on wearing their balenciaga on the crook of their arm and just holding it with their hands? I've been searching for pictures on google as well as the bboys balenciaga thread and theres none so far...

I want to buy one as an everyday bag, where I can throw all my junk in and use it all the time, and I like the fact that it's all leather, but I'm not quite sure how it looks on me and there's no balenciaga stores around me. (Thus needing to order online). Any help would be great!

I just googled "guys and Balenciaga part time" and the 3rd and 7th photo are of a guy holding a part time. Though not at the crook of their arm.

I think a part time would look ok. Just my opinion but I think it would also depend on your stature. You don't want the bag looking like a small handbag.

just google Johnny Weir, he's always got a Bal on his arm. Usually Works but I think a PT would be great as well. Sort of like a brief case so anyone can carry one.