Balenciaga city bag dilemma

Can you share more pics of the black used one? :smile:
Hi! Here are a few photos of the bag stuffed with my toiletries bag, wallet, phone, charger, sunglasses with case, laptop (no sleeve), a few small snack baggies, keys, wet wipes, a small Kleenex pack, 2 pacifiers, face mask, planner, pen, and hand sanitizer!
i am curious if you plan to keep the keychain and nametag attached? I have removed both, then reattached the keychain only to take it off again:smile:

Attachments

• FD4EBC23-EAC0-4DD2-9070-D4A6B35C1228.jpeg
    FD4EBC23-EAC0-4DD2-9070-D4A6B35C1228.jpeg
    188.1 KB · Views: 80
  • 0A814792-3684-4A1A-B867-5F43075D7582.jpeg
    0A814792-3684-4A1A-B867-5F43075D7582.jpeg
    226.1 KB · Views: 101
  • AAC4ADB0-B29C-4015-9D35-170FF4A78570.jpeg
    AAC4ADB0-B29C-4015-9D35-170FF4A78570.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 102
Hi! Here are a few photos of the bag stuffed with my toiletries bag, wallet, phone, charger, sunglasses with case, laptop (no sleeve), a few small snack baggies, keys, wet wipes, a small Kleenex pack, 2 pacifiers, face mask, planner, pen, and hand sanitizer!
i am curious if you plan to keep the keychain and nametag attached? I have removed both, then reattached the keychain only to take it off again:smile:
Oh, and one more if the bag with the zipper closed, laptop fit fine, but diagonally if you know what i mean!

Attachments

• 951FAA4A-A295-47CE-9936-5B9644F75AAE.jpeg
    951FAA4A-A295-47CE-9936-5B9644F75AAE.jpeg
    146.8 KB · Views: 42
  • Love
Reactions: Namwan-

Thanks for taking the pics, it looks amazing!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I can't wait to get mine. The bag doesn't look that big on the outside but it can fit a lot! I plan to keep the nametag attached, I think it looks cool. Not sure about the keychain, will try keeping it on first to see how it looks. Is your laptop the 13 inch Macbook? Also, does the bag sag with all those stuff in it?

Reactions: Aleksaki
Thanks for taking the pics, it looks amazing!! :loveeyes::loveeyes::loveeyes: I can't wait to get mine. The bag doesn't look that big on the outside but it can fit a lot! I plan to keep the nametag attached, I think it looks cool. Not sure about the keychain, will try keeping it on first to see how it looks. Is your laptop the 13 inch Macbook? Also, does the bag sag with all those stuff in it?
I admire your patience!:smile:
Yes, it is the regular 13’’ Mac, it fits at an angle, but fits fine. I have not noticed any sagging, this bag is a perfect balance of structure and slouch. I love it! In fact, I love it so much that i have decided to return the slightly larger (but not Large) grey one... I kind of like the nametag, wish it were a cardholder! The keychain is not at all understated, it is somewhat obnoxious IMO:smile: i am using it on my car key and does make it really easy to find it. Thinking of getting the Givenchy Antigona Soft in medium (probably grey) to replace the grey Neo Classic I am returning

• Love
It’s really pretty

Do you also have the city bag? I'm planning to get a black city and was wondering if they will be too similar, because they are about the same size.

Hello, love your bags and good choice in keeping both . Can I ask your thoughts on which one I should get please? I love them both and am more inclined with the python because I already have a red pebbled bag. This is my first balenciaga and I love the Neo style.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210531-185043_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531-185043_Chrome.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_20210531-130654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210531-130654_Chrome.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 15
Reactions: Aleksaki
Hello, love your bags and good choice in keeping both . Can I ask your thoughts on which one I should get please? I love them both and am more inclined with the python because I already have a red pebbled bag. This is my first balenciaga and I love the Neo style.
Hi! Thank you, i ended up returning the grey one:smile: My style is mostly neutrals, i am easily intimidated by animal prints or bright colors. Seems that Your style is more adventurous and bold, curious to read which bag you’ll pick! I’d go with red...

Reactions: moszy