Bal face-off: which gets your vote?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi all - I know I'm spoiling a bit of reveal fun, but I couldn't decide between these beauties in the store and am still having trouble choosing...

In the red corner: Pourpre GSH PT
    In the purple corner: Murier RGGH PT

[​IMG]

They are both stunners - which gets your vote? My wardrobe is quite muted, which I see in a couple of ways - either the Pourpre is going to be perfect to make a statement, and the berry-ness of the red is delicious; or the Murier is going to be easy-going and blend in to anything, and therefore more versatile.

Help!

I have included a few clothes with the bags laid on top of them - I wear a lot of grey and black, and denim on weekends, usually a small bit of colour if I can in a cardigan or knit, but nothing too pop (pastels, camel, khaki, more grey!!). I've also recently bought a navy jacket that I added to the mix, but I wear my black trench and grey wool coat equally much:

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance for your help :hugs: All opinions welcome!!

PS Pourpre owners - if you have any issues with colour transfer then pls flag these as I don't want to baby my new baby (whichever she may be!) too much :smile:

Attached Files:

2. For the wardrobe/ clothes on the pic, the pourpre seems to work better as " pop of color"

But , i have this exact murier and using it right now and loving it...

So, maybe both??? as they really will go with different set/ hues of your clothing!!!

What other bal colors do you currently have? is this your first red and purple?

3. Hi amacasa! I am generally hopeless at incorporating colour into my handbag wardrobe, so yes - these would be my first red and first purple :shame: Currently my spectrum of colours is gunmetal, stone, tan and black (not all Bals, but all my bags fall within those shades!!).

4. Some mod pics with a couple of outfits:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

5. Some more - you can tell I'm agonising!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

6. I own this exact Murier RGGH PT but my vote would be the red. The red has a really nice contrast to your outfits without being too loud.

Although I also realize Murier RGGH might be hard to come by in the future...? While there will always be some shades of red almost every year...?

Anyway I think both choices are great!!

7. I prefer the Pourpre. It adds a pop to a neutral wardrobe, the murier blends in more. Pourpre is colorful, yet not too over the top either.

8. Personally, I prefer purple over red. But with your pics and wardrobe colors, the pourpre gets my vote.

9. Pourpre:yes:

10. Pourpre.....Although both are great.

11. I totally understand why you are having such a hard time deciding which one to keep as they are both stunning! Pourpre is such a pretty berry red but murier has the TDF rose gold hardware. Can you keep both? :P If that is not an option, I think the pourpre should stay for that pop of colour!

12. i am voting for pourpre cos it stands out more :smile:

13. pourpre! it looks so elegant and classy with your wardrobe :smile:

14. I like the Pourpre on you. For some reason, the Murier, tho it is indeed a muted purple, it doesn't look completely right to me? I love the Poupre on you; just adore it.

15. Pourpre all the way. I am a big fan of Murier RGGH, but the Pourpre pops more against your wardrobe than the Murier. If you wore lighter colors I would vote for Murier!