Baguette

I’ve been wanting this bag for sometime and finally purchased yesterday. I looked at the floor model but was given a brand new one that was wrapped to take home. Now that I have it home the bag I received looks uneven. Is this normal? Should I exchange?

View attachment 5840704View attachment 5840705
Personally I don’t mind it, I feel like the bag will eventually look that way with use. However if you’re unhappy with it, you should definitely exchange it.

I’ve been wanting this bag for sometime and finally purchased yesterday. I looked at the floor model but was given a brand new one that was wrapped to take home. Now that I have it home the bag I received looks uneven. Is this normal? Should I exchange?

View attachment 5840704View attachment 5840705
I’m not sure if the photo is distorted or the buckle looks slightly out of shape?
If the issue is with the buckle, I would request for an exchange.

Very much a classic. I’ll be in Hawaii in March and I hope to buy one at the boutique for my anniversary/birthday. So many choices in colors and materials.

Does anyone with the new Napa calfskin version of the baguette have cracked glazing on the flap where it bends? I saw one with this issue on the preloved market and was just wondering if this is normal wear and tear I should expect over time or if it was a one off.