Bags with a “Touch” of Exotic

the color is GORGEOUS
We were just discussing colors and she asked if I would be open to a dark purple... and I said yes because I'm open to most jewel tones and I don't have anything purple! Needless to say, I was floored when this was brought out.:eek:

Gorgeous! Never seen a MK Touch in this colourway before!
Me neither! I wasn't even paying attention to touch bags before this, but now I'm fully on the train.:lol:

SO Beautiful!!!
I can't stop staring at it whenever I'm working from home. :love:

Last edited:

A video that many have already probably seen. At the 6:50 mark you'll see glimpses of a Kelly touch (noir and grey lizard) and at 7:23 he starts to flip it out. One of my favorite touch combos - be still my heart.

thank you for posting this - absolutely fabulous - such an insight

Bonjour. Ça va? always with that upward inflection

Reactions: xceleritas
I react to these bags with two extremes: either really special or ugly.
For me it matters very much how the skins compare texturally - a smoother box, epsom or chevre type hide is a better complement to the exotic skins. Some to die for examples in that video.
Similarly the colour needs to be an exact match or a harmonious contrast; the ones that are just something like two blues - from completely different tonal ranges, with the only thing in common being the word blue - look ugly.

We were just discussing colors and she asked if I would be open to a dark purple... and I said yes because I'm open to most jewel tones and I don't have anything purple! Needless to say, I was floored when this was brought out.:eek:

Me neither! I wasn't even paying attention to touch bags before this, but now I'm fully on the train.:lol:

I can't stop staring at it whenever I'm working from home. :love:
I have dark blues and greens on my list, as well as raisin (haven't seen one in forever) and cassis. Since it seems that there's a lesser range of dark purples - it's always exiting to see one anywhere. Hope you're enjoy it!

I have dark blues and greens on my list, as well as raisin (haven't seen one in forever) and cassis. Since it seems that there's a lesser range of dark purples - it's always exiting to see one anywhere. Hope you're enjoy it!
Aww, thank you!!

And I think we have the same color preferences - my wishlist is basically forever blue/green/grey. I told my SA - please, never offer me anything in white or pink. :lol: When we were talking colors, I mentioned raisin and iris as purples I liked because they were really beautiful deep hues. I think recently I saw Prunoir on the US website when they had a bag drop, which is also gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: hbr and xceleritas
Aww, thank you!!

And I think we have the same color preferences - my wishlist is basically forever blue/green/grey. I told my SA - please, never offer me anything in white or pink. :lol: When we were talking colors, I mentioned raisin and iris as purples I liked because they were really beautiful deep hues. I think recently I saw Prunoir on the US website when they had a bag drop, which is also gorgeous!
Oh gosh - same! I have greys on the list, and in my conversations with my SA - it's clear I don't want whites/creams, pinks, or orange-anything. I also just saw the prunoir online the other day! I think I might've audibly gasped :loveeyes:

(Sorry mods if venturing OT)

• Love
Reactions: tjkcrs