Bags designed for Kate Spade outlet shops?

cwc3

O.G.
Dec 25, 2009
HI, I have been eyeing for the Kate Spade Small Leslie bag. After so much debate and saw it at the Surprise Sale today, I decided to pull the trigger and bought it with French Grey. Then I just realized it is a bag designed for outlet. what a disappointment.

I am not too familiar with the Kate Spade outlet bag. Does anyone know if that means the quality is not as good, when they are designed for outlet? Please advised. thanks!

I can't speak in general, but I have a Quinn Knightsbridge in black patent that's an outlet bag. It's quality is just as good as the retail store bags I have. Honestly, if I didn't know, I wouldn't be able to tell. It's one of my favorites and I love it.

From what I experince, the outlet bags are just as well-made as the boutique bags. I own a Small Leslie from the Marble Hill collection, it is the perfect size (small, but fits my small notebook, ipad, charger, few clothes and essentials when I travel for 1-2 days) and low-maintenance material. I loveee it so much!

Some series though, regardless of their being outlet or boutique bags, are dissapointing like the Orchard Valley series (the top layer color is sticky and easily peel off), Par Avion Joseph tote (fading colors), and few others. My Kate Spade best and worst experiences are all mixed between outlets and boutique's.

I have the same question! I just got a Grove Court Sloan in Raw Almond, and it's so beautiful. But this is the second time I got a light colored Sloan. First one was Brighton Park, dusty blue which I'm selling as NWT. But the Grove Court Raw Almond, will it hold up because of the rough texture. And can I spray it with leather protectorant? WHY did they make the underside of the handles WHITE?