Bags authenticity

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just bought from them they claim to be authentic and i believed them but saw shipping was out of china now im kinda worried, should recieve product very soon so i will post to let you know if it fake

This is the first time I've heard of this merchant, but I personally would not buy anything from this merchant.

First of all, logically, how does the seller profit if he sells a $1000 Chanel handbag for $250? The only way he would profit is if the original cost of materiel and labour were low to begin with. IMO, no merchant is in business to lose money.

Out of curiosity, I checked on LUXURYEX.COM via samspade.org to find the origin country of the company in question. Here is some information on who/what owns the company from: http://samspade.org/whois/luxuryex....om Referral URL: [url]http://www.net.cn [/B]

For more information, cut and past the samspade address above.

Good luck if you proceed with a purchase!

:heart:

This is the first time I've heard of this merchant, but I personally would not buy anything from this merchant.

First of all, logically, how does the seller profit if he sells a $1000 Chanel handbag for $250? The only way he would profit is if the original cost of materiel and labour were low to begin with. IMO, no merchant is in business to lose money.

Out of curiosity, I checked on LUXURYEX.COM via samspade.org to find the origin country of the company in question. Here is some information on who/what owns the company from: http://samspade.org/whois/luxuryex....om Referral URL: [url]http://www.net.cn [/B]

For more information, cut and past the samspade address above.

Good luck if you proceed with a purchase!

:heart:

I was going to post something similar to this except then I realized that the two posters only had one post each. I'm guessing it's just a trap to get people to check out the web site.

^Um, hello? It is too good to be true. The very fact that they sell Chanel on line is a red flag. You can not buy Chanel on line from a retailer (and I'm not talking about auction sites, second hand stores, etc.) Also, do you think that they are selling a handbag for less than $300 that they could sell for $2000 just out of the goodness of their hearts? Enough said.

Last edited:
This website is a total scam! I was stupid enough to buy three bags from this website, when i got the bags they were total fakes! I even talked to the lady from the website and she said that the bags were real and that they were from Italy and France. She told me that i could even go the the actual designer store and have them confirm that they are real. I did just that, and they told me they were fake! I called her back and told her that i knew the bags were fake, she said "how?" I told her i could just tell and that i went the designer stores to have them confirm for me. She still kept saying, "the bags are real" And then she said, "we don't get the bags from the store we get them directly from France and Italy". The thing is, she's the one that told me to go to the designer store in the first place to confirm, and now she's mad cause i actually did it. Another thing is, why on earth would France and Italy send real designer handbags to Hong Kong so that these people could sell their merchandise for dirt cheap on the internet???? I wish i knew that before i purchased the bags. Anyways, after the lady kept getting all mad, she started pissing me off and i didn't know any other way to make her understand me so i finally asked her if she spoke chinese because i had a feeling that if her company is in Hong Kong she must speak chinese. So when i asked her about speaking chinese, the tone in her voice changed she became alot nicer she said, "Yes, do you speak chinese?" So i handed the phone to a very dear friend of mine that speaks chinese, and my friend yelled at her and told her in chinese that selling fake bags are illegal and my friend asked the lady if she wants to go to jail and that she was going to call the FBI on her. The lady then told my friend that she would take care of the situation and then hung up the phone. I've tried to call this lady back tons of times, no answer! I tried calling again, but her phone was disconnected. I have filed a dispute w/my bank in hopes of getting my money back. This website is now being investigated. I was so mad that i even called the Better Business Bureau but they could not help, i called the Federal Trade Commission, they could not help me. I came across this website called IC3, they are affiliated with the FBI. I even spoke w/an FBI agent and told him what happend, he told me to file a complaint online so i did. I'm so sick to my stomach for what happend. They go by a bunch of other websites: Lvmine.com, Luxurybags2009.com, Myluxurydeal.com, Mywearstock.com, Guccimine.com and Myluxurysales.com, be VERY aware of all these sites and STAY CLEAR!: These people are going down one way or another! They have messed w/the wrong person! There's always that saying, "If sounds too good to be true, it probably is" That saying just bit me in the ass!:cursing: :pout: :confused1:

Last edited:
ok i feel like an idiot. so i just bought a bag from that site and then i found this forum. i chatted live with the customer service rep to cancel the order and she told me (in broken english) that my credit card will be refunded in 15 days. ugh -- did i just get scammed out of my money or do they actually give you a refund??

Status
Not open for further replies.