Bag Under $100

Basta

May 22, 2018
Hi,

I am new to the USA and will be leaving next year. I have set only $100 for a hand bag. I want to buy the best bag - stylish, durable and high quality. Brand name (or lack thereof) doesn't matter. But it should be under $100. Please suggest.

I would go to TheRealReal.com and buy a preloved contemporary designer bag in a sale that's very good or excellent condition. They have lots for under $100. I would want as much bang for my buck as possible .

You can check Novica. Most of their bags are between $150-$250, but some smaller bags should be under $100. I only have on TJMAXX bag, but my mom has a ton and my MIL has one. My only caution is to check that the bags are real leather. They have cheap junk mixed in with good quality.

At TJMaxx and Marshalls, a lot of Vince Camuto bags are under $100 and the leather looks pretty good. They also have some non-designer leather bags for under $100. They use to have some good Cole Haan bags for under $100 too but the Cole Haan bags I've seen recently are definitely inferior in quality to the ones I've seen in the past at TJMaxx.

Reactions: bluethreads
If you want something unique and made here in the US, I recommend CanopyVerde on etsy. I bought a clutch and was real pleased with the quality. Vegan and eco friendly as well.

I second the advice about TJMaxx, Marshalls and Nordstrom Rack. Check the clearance sections, I’ve found Kate Spade, Marc Jacobs, Rebecca Minkoff under $100, originally $3-400. You do need patience and have to look often, also, follow the threads for those stores under General Shopping for clearance sale info.