BAG stores in NYC - some news

^Sounds like you saw the Social Primer in Elephant.
Thanks for the info on the Lava color. I am preordering something in that color, just not sure what. I appreciate the description of the color.
Keep us posted as to whether you go back for that Lawn Boogie. I'm excited for you!

Oh yes, a money tree would be nice too! In lieu of that, it just means I'll be working until I'm 80 to feed my handbag habit. I'd like to think I'll reach a saturation point of bag happiness, but that will never happen. I just live in hope that someday I'll have a daughter who will be happy to inherit my bags! If not, I have three nieces who are already eyeing my bags and shoes, haha. Kind of like K's niece!

Beeb, thanks so much for the BAG update! I've been planning to go to the store to see if I could check out the fall stuff IRL. Do you know what other styles they had in the Bella leather? I'm a big fan of classic Crunch, but I'm intrigued after reading all the raves about Bella!

Beeb, thanks so much for the BAG update! I've been planning to go to the store to see if I could check out the fall stuff IRL. Do you know what other styles they had in the Bella leather? I'm a big fan of classic Crunch, but I'm intrigued after reading all the raves about Bella!

Honestly, hon they had so little of Tano from Fall 09 that I might wait if I were you, maybe just until September?

Some how I missed this thread earlier. A second BAG store? Very cool! I would definetly be in to got to NYC and take a peak. I wonder if they still had bags in avacado?

I don't recall seeing any at the Mulberry location though honestly I wasn't looking because I'm probably getting rid of my only Avocado bag.

The store that's near me in Queens had one bag in Avocado, but it was only the little tiny crossbody that's more like a credit card holder, don't know the name of it.