Bag SNAD- return, returned?

yes.please

O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
OK, I need to seriously vent.

I recently bought a bag off of eBay, the seller has good feedback and sells often.

Originally the seller was very sweet and accepted an extremely low offer that I made on the bag. I was so excited! I managed to get a sweet deal on a current bag. The seller had a high BIN of around $700 and I made a best offer of $410 and she accepted.

The bag shipped very fast and arrived only two days after payment. This is where the trouble starts.

After opening and examining the bag, which was in "BNWOT condition, pristine inside and out", there was some glue/ sticky grey stuff on the back of the bag and there was also a NR sku/price numbers written on the inside of the bag. The seller did not disclose any of this in the auction- and since it was a almost current season bag that was racked- it lead me to believe that the bag was probably refurbished, and poorly at that.

I try to email the seller- all of the emails bounce back.

I try calling the number eBay has listed- wrong number, no one there knows what I'm talking about.

At this point I start writing her though eBay and then open a claim with Paypal to get her attention. All I want to do is return the bag for a refund.

After a few days, the seller finally emails me (still through eBay) and asks me to send it back, sorry, no problems, blah, blah blah. She gives me an address, I send the bag out USPS priority insured, sig comfirmation, etc.

Today USPS emails to tell me that the bag is "Undeliverable to the address"!!?? I check to make sure that it's the address she gave and yes it is.

Her email is still not working, so I escalate the claim to a dispute, at this point I'm having a really bad feeling about the whole thing and feel like I'm getting scammed somehow. I have never, ever in all my years on eBay had a problem like this before. It's crazy.

So tonight the seller just emailed me and told me to call her, which I did and I still have no idea if this women is for real or if someone is playing a joke on me. She stated, "Please, are you kidding me, I'm a mother, married white women in america, I own 30 pairs of jimmy choos and every bag that was ever created. I wouldnt scam you for $400- thats nothing to me, I mean I understand it may be a lot to you, I helping my friend move where here- no one tried to deliver anything all day. She lives in a exclusive gated community, I mean multi-millionares live here. My birthday was the other day. I dont know why Paypal and eBay cannot update my info- I give it to them, thats all I can do. I cant control if they dont update it."

OMG- she talked for a good 20 minutes. I got ran around. All I wanted to a solution to my problem.

That I sent a return that is now being returned to me as deliverable and I'm out $400.

What to do?!!! I don't know, but I def had to vent for a minute. :crybaby:

LOL! She might want to add 'scamming flake' to her list of desirable qualities! She is implying that married white mothers can't be scammers?????

Don't close the dispute with paypal; keep all your emails, notes, etc.

btw, which phone number did you reach her at? b/c ebay should have updated info.

good luck!

^^ yes I filed through PayPal.

What am I supposed to do when the bag that is damaged and snad is returned to me? I'm just supposed to deal with it? Why would the seller give me an incorrect address? I just dont get what the deal is.

I think if her info is not current and you have proof you shipped it back you will probably get your money back. As long as everything is trackable. Maybe you'll get to keep the bag too?? Who knows?

How insulting can this woman be??? WTH would make anyone in their RIGHT mind say the things that she said?:cursing: "Please, are you kidding me, I'm a mother, married white women in america, I own 30 pairs of jimmy choos and every bag that was ever created. I wouldnt scam you for $400- thats nothing to me, I mean I understand it may be a lot to you" :cursing::cursing:

What in your conversation made her *feel*that she needed to say this?:wtf:

Continue with your claim with paypal and get your money back. I'd wait until May to leave feedback and leave her a big fat negative! I really hope that this gets worked out in your favor soon.:yes::heart:

^^ i know! i was absolutely blown away by the things she was saying to me- and it made me feel even more uncomfortable with the entire situation.

i'm going to call paypal today- maybe they can shed some light on the situation for me.

thanks everyone!