Bag Schizophrenia?

amanda said:
it seems like i change every day. i'm like you cristina, i hated the spy for a while and now i'm in love with both the satchel and the hobo. first i was infatuated with the paddy, and now i'm really not anymore.

but i really want a spy, dammit. i like basically all of the hobo's i've seen...might be this weekend's purchase, who knows?
AHHHH!

Funny, I used to not like the paddy very much when I first saw it, but then I caught the bug and have one sitting in my closet :love: Same thing with the Spy... at first I wasn't too impressed, but I am in love with the petrol and honey colors. The hologram is nice, too. I have a few on my eBay watch list :shame:

Irissy - I'm always looking at bags other women are carrying, too :shame: Sometimes I'll stare way too long and the person carrying the bag will see me looking... oops. I try to look away quickly :lol:

Actually, schizophrenia is a v unfortunate disease that affects 1% of the population, and it often consists of hearing voices (hallucination) and having paranoid ideas (delusions)... its not really spilt personality... hee sorry but i work in a mental hospital so just trying to clear the misconception!

maguses said:
Actually, schizophrenia is a v unfortunate disease that affects 1% of the population, and it often consists of hearing voices (hallucination) and having paranoid ideas (delusions)... its not really spilt personality... hee sorry but i work in a mental hospital so just trying to clear the misconception!

Sorry :shame: Thanks for clearing that up! :biggrin:

I've definitely been diagnosed as well Cristina!! I have a list too, and it changes constantly. A prime example is provided by the Damier
Pre PF: "I just don't like Damier it's much too masculine" bleh bleh bleh
Post PF: Intense strategizing on how to obtain the Damier Saleya MM begins, "I simply must have it".
It's crazy!

BagLovingMom said:
I've definitely been diagnosed as well Cristina!! I have a list too, and it changes constantly. A prime example is provided by the Damier
Pre PF: "I just don't like Damier it's much too masculine" bleh bleh bleh
Post PF: Intense strategizing on how to obtain the Damier Saleya MM begins, "I simply must have it".
It's crazy!

:lol: So you have Pre- and Post-PF Syndrome, as well! I'm trying to hold off on editing my wishlist for a while, in hopes of maybe "forgetting" the bags I want. Maybe my desire to break out the CC will just disappear.... wishful thinking :P