Bag Schizophrenia?

I definitely have changed my mind a lot (re: what I'd like), mainly because this forum gives us a chance to look at a lot of things up close that we normally might not have looked at before. It's educational!:amuse:
I think it's a good thing.

pursemama said:
Compared to all of you, I must be the odd one. Once I fall in love with a handbag, I MUST have it, rarely do I lose my love for that bag. There's something about each bag that I fall in love with that's unique.

I am with you. But the problem is..I tend to fall in love more than one bag!! :biggrin:.

melisande said:
I definitely have changed my mind a lot (re: what I'd like), mainly because this forum gives us a chance to look at a lot of things up close that we normally might not have looked at before. It's educational!:amuse:
I think it's a good thing.

I agree, I know a lot more designers and different bags from reading and posting on this forum than before. I also spend a lot more time researching different bags. I like it, I've found so many different bags that fit my style, and I've stepped outside of my bag comfort zone, which is always good :biggrin:

pursemama said:
Compared to all of you, I must be the odd one. Once I fall in love with a handbag, I MUST have it, rarely do I lose my love for that bag. There's something about each bag that I fall in love with that's unique.

Same here....I know it when I see it...and I am super picky.

Oh gosh, I'm ALWAYS changing my wish list too and thanks to this forum, I can't get bags out of my mind! Everytime I see a girl with a bag, I'll STARE at it whether if it's some crappy $10 bag or a $2000 bag... I'm always drawn to it. It's quite scary. It's like I have A.D.D. or something. I'll be talking to my friend one min and then the next min I'll just lose my train of thought and I'll be staring at some girl with a bag. Meanwhile, my friend would be like "umm.. hello... come back to earth!!"

Also, I never like the spy satchel until just 2 days ago. I'm really drawn to the petrol spy satchel for some reason and now I want a "baby alien" for myself. lol

helenNZ said:
from everyones pics etc... i just scream at my computer "geez, thats SO cute... i SO want that" and there it goes... its on my list! hehehe! :amuse:

Ha ha... I do the same too! Everytime I check out the bag showcase, I'm always like "wow... that's a HOT bag!!... oohhh I want that one and that one too... " :lol:

it seems like i change every day. i'm like you cristina, i hated the spy for a while and now i'm in love with both the satchel and the hobo. first i was infatuated with the paddy, and now i'm really not anymore.

but i really want a spy, dammit. i like basically all of the hobo's i've seen...might be this weekend's purchase, who knows?
AHHHH!

Cristina look at my status as a living example..!! :lol:
within less than one week you guys here twisted my mind 360degree!! :lol:

example: who would ever thought that spy would ever grow in my mind!! untill some posted their lovely pics!!:nuts:

I used to be so stubborn about my initial thought of something.. and after joining in here.. i no longer believe in love from first sight!!:weird:

i learned from PF that every piece might be considerable one day!:biggrin:

Before this forum, I had no idea what are the latest and greatest out there. I still have no one in my family or workplace who can understand this hobby of mine. My heart flutters over my latest bag luv. But NOW, this blog has been educating me to ID a lot of bag out there. I can roughly guess the designer, or if its an inspired version, whose the inspiration, things like that !! Its crazy but fun. I'm like here in this forum everyday, my husband thinks I'm nuts.
:nuts: :lol:

yes yes yes yes!!!
before this forum i didnt think of myself as a bag girl .... but i am now!!!! :biggrin:
my list is everchanging ... and it will continue to be .. it shoudl change anyway ... when i buy one bag i have to fill its space with teh next one :biggrin: