Bag organizer or Base shaper for Speedy

rebpin

Jul 11, 2014
I know this topic might have already discussed earlier, I wanna get some recent advice though.

I am going to get my first Speedy in the weekend. I dont want a sagging speedy, so I am thinking about bag organizer or base shaper.

I have read somewhere and mentioned base shaper is not recommended, coz it would damage the corners of the bag. Is there any bag organizer that can have some support like a base shaper does and prevent the bag from sagging?

Can anyone recommend a bag organizer that doesn't make the bag look too boxy? Is there something like with hard material for bottom/base but soft material for the side pockets?

Please help

I have a base shaper that I bought online several years ago, on PurseBling I think, and it makes my Speedy look natural without sagging. Between the shaper's edges being rounded, and me constantly rotating my bags, there has been no damage to the interior of my purse. Unfortunately I haven't come across any good purse organizers that will prevent sagging since their bases are made out of soft fabric

I haven't got a speedy but use a felt organiser in my Evora. You can buy them on line from a company in Korea called Samorga. I know they do extra thick ones for the LV speedy. I have more Mulberry than LV and they are excellent in my less structured bags.

I have a Purse to Go organizer. It gave a perfect shape and a little sag to my speedy. Is the large size. The downside is that it made my bag a little less roomy inside, else is great.

I have a Purse to Go organizer. It gave a perfect shape and a little sag to my speedy. Is the large size. The downside is that it made my bag a little less roomy inside, else is great.

Has anyone made your own base shaper? I found someone DIY her own base shaper with card board or plastic board. Interesting.

I have a base shaper that I bought online several years ago, on PurseBling I think, and it makes my Speedy look natural without sagging. Between the shaper's edges being rounded, and me constantly rotating my bags, there has been no damage to the interior of my purse. Unfortunately I haven't come across any good purse organizers that will prevent sagging since their bases are made out of soft fabric

+1
Don't think my base shaper will damage my bag either.

Happiness is not about how much you have, but how little you need.

I just purchased two purse organizers and shapers for my Speedys b35 from ESTY and the company is Divide and Conquer. I've tried another one I think it was 47haven and although the organizer was very well made it was too heavy in the purse. The first one is just stiff enough to give it shape the bottom can be wiped and the pockets are the perfect size. They ran about 72 dollars but well worth it. The women is also very sweet to work with, shipping is really fast.