Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

They've got one for a HAC 32! I just spotted it on their site--must be new, as I don't remember seeing it before. You can still take advantage of the mother's day code if you want one (MOTHERSDAY2017) :smile:

If you haven't seen it yet, here's a review from featherfactor that I found helpful in deciding which insert to get: http://www.featherfactor.com/2016/08/review-hermes-bag-inserts.html
Although hers is for a kelly, you can see from the pics that the insert narrows in at the top.

Thanks for the heads up! It wasn't there the last time I checked.

They've got one for a HAC 32! I just spotted it on their site--must be new, as I don't remember seeing it before. You can still take advantage of the mother's day code if you want one (MOTHERSDAY2017) :smile:

If you haven't seen it yet, here's a review from featherfactor that I found helpful in deciding which insert to get: http://www.featherfactor.com/2016/08/review-hermes-bag-inserts.html
Although hers is for a kelly, you can see from the pics that the insert narrows in at the top.

Thanks so much for the link! I'm glad the review was helpful :smile:

Thanks for the heads up! It wasn't there the last time I checked.

I just got the new insert for my HAC and I really recommend it! I'll try to post photos and a review soon, but just wanted to let you know now in case you were ordering for the code .

Thanks for posting this! Maitai has since updated her inserts and are now more structured than the old version. Kat's review was for the old version I believe.

I just put up some photos of my HAC + 7RP insert and wanted to share since I know some had questions about it.

HAC-Insert.jpg

I'm very happy with this insert - actually to my knowledge 7RP is the only brand which makes a specific HAC insert, this is a little taller than the Birkin ones to accomodate for the extra height. The color is Etoupe.

A quick pic of how nicely it fits inside:

7RP-Insert-inside-HAC.jpg

I hope this helps anyone looking for an HAC insert...now I'm waiting for a Bolide one.

I just came home from a trip to NY, and I brought my 31 cm Halzan with me. I wanted to make sure my wallet was secure, because I was going to be in very crowded areas. While this isn't an insert at all, I thought I would share that my flat Celine pouch fit perfectly inside my Halzan, and inside the pouch I was able to fit my silk'in wallet, my bebop and a few other items.

Reactions: CapriTrotteur
Question: do any of you insert ladies use the insert with the B straps closed? I tried my MaiTai in my Togo B25 with the straps closed and it seemed like the insert was just about to push the bag out a bit. I don't like to carry with straps open so I'm not using my insert, I suppose I can wait until it starts to slouch?

Question: do any of you insert ladies use the insert with the B straps closed? I tried my MaiTai in my Togo B25 with the straps closed and it seemed like the insert was just about to push the bag out a bit. I don't like to carry with straps open so I'm not using my insert, I suppose I can wait until it starts to slouch?

I keep my straps closed on my bags to prevent slouch and I use Mai tai inserts. I haven't noticed them pushing the sides of the bag out, but as you know I like larger bags so I have a lot of empty space in my bag. It's not very full.

I was literally just about to buy one of these. Good to know :sad:

Reactions: kayre

You can see my thoughts on the latest Mai Tai in Swift bags here

I think her insert though well made is a bit too big for the bag and yes, if you close up the straps on a softer bag I could see it pushing out the bag.

You can see my thoughts on the latest Mai Tai in Swift bags here

I think her insert though well made is a bit too big for the bag and yes, if you close up the straps on a softer bag I could see it pushing out the bag.

BBC said that her bag was Togo. Do you think it's the type of leather or the size of the bag? I have mai tai inserts for my Togo b35, k35, k32 and k32 sellier and I haven't noticed this at all.