Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I contacted her livemaster site to order an insert for my C18 in May. When the insert was ready she messaged and linked me to her crealandia shop for payment purposes. Payment went through and received my item after.
Update to anyone who's interested in WhiteFox's current situation (@phoenixfeather @Book Worm @kura @CrazyCool01 @tonkamama @H'sKisses @Sourisbrune) I emailed her today and received the following info, very prompt and professional reply! I have followed up to ask about if expedited shipping is an option and how packages are routed from Russia to USA. Will follow up once I hear back.

Now I accept payments on this Spanish handcraft platform https://crealandia.com/creator/whitefox/ This platform is safe. They accept credit cards. Shipping is quite stable now and takes about 3 weeks. But anyway in case of unsuccessful delivery it will not be a problem to make a full refund. So, I'll contact you [once I return from traveling], then we discuss sizing and colors. Then I sew it, make photos and send you a payment link.
I wanted to add that Julia is a reliable seller. My first order had a little shipping problem with local postal service (delay due to Covid ), it was out of Julia’s control but she has refunded me even it was not her fault ….luckily I received the package few days after, I immediately paid her back…. She is great!

Update to anyone who's interested in WhiteFox's current situation (@phoenixfeather @Book Worm @kura @CrazyCool01 @tonkamama @H'sKisses @Sourisbrune) I emailed her today and received the following info, very prompt and professional reply! I have followed up to ask about if expedited shipping is an option and how packages are routed from Russia to USA. Will follow up once I hear back.

Now I accept payments on this Spanish handcraft platform https://crealandia.com/creator/whitefox/ This platform is safe. They accept credit cards. Shipping is quite stable now and takes about 3 weeks. But anyway in case of unsuccessful delivery it will not be a problem to make a full refund. So, I'll contact you [once I return from traveling], then we discuss sizing and colors. Then I sew it, make photos and send you a payment link.
Thank you. :heart:

Reactions: peonies13
@phoenixfeather @Book Worm @kura @CrazyCool01 @tonkamama @H'sKisses @Sourisbrune - Julia / WhiteFox's followup to my shipping questions:

I ship directly from Russia to the USA. Shipping is stable and we have not faced the problems with returning parcels. Unfortunately faster shipping options are not available at this moment.

I continue to be impressed with her professionalism and plan to wait until September (when she returns) to place my order even though it's a much longer wait than any other sellers!

@phoenixfeather @Book Worm @kura @CrazyCool01 @tonkamama @H'sKisses @Sourisbrune - Julia / WhiteFox's followup to my shipping questions:

I ship directly from Russia to the USA. Shipping is stable and we have not faced the problems with returning parcels. Unfortunately faster shipping options are not available at this moment.

I continue to be impressed with her professionalism and plan to wait until September (when she returns) to place my order even though it's a much longer wait than any other sellers!
Thanks for the update. :heart:

Reactions: peonies13
I have Samorga orgnizers for all my bags, and I just ordered one for my new B25 in Barenia Faubourg. After reading up on this thread, I am now considering a MaiTai insert. For those of you who have several MaiTai inserts; is the insert different from material to material? Is the 100% linen one softer than for example the Jean-Paul Gaultier fabric or the Etro fabrics?

Reactions: Book Worm
I have Samorga orgnizers for all my bags, and I just ordered one for my new B25 in Barenia Faubourg. After reading up on this thread, I am now considering a MaiTai insert. For those of you who have several MaiTai inserts; is the insert different from material to material? Is the 100% linen one softer than for example the Jean-Paul Gaultier fabric or the Etro fabrics?
I don't have multiples but I believe they are different. I have one for my B30 and I was looking for one that was the lightest in weight. She mentioned that the plain linen ones are the lightest and I believe the JPG one are the heaviest in weight, which leads me to believe that the "stiffness" of the fabric will differ as well.
She's pretty good at replying back if you ask her a question on her website.

Reactions: unnit
I have few, they are the same stiffness (if that’s what you were asking …) because she uses the same foam inside, just the touch feel on the fabrics might be little bit different due to slightly different materials.

I have few, they are the same stiffness (if that’s what you were asking …) because she uses the same foam inside, just the touch feel on the fabrics might be little bit different due to slightly different materials.
Thank you, I will contact her

Senamon does other organizers now too. Not only felt ones.
I've received my Senamon linen organizer with zipper and it's great in height and width. The material is like that from White Fox. BUT the organizer is only as deep/slim as the zipper is. My other organizers have more depth and therefore can fit more things.

IMG_0628.jpg

Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but has anyone successfully contacted 7rp for their orders before? I have been trying since the same day I placed my order, and they have not been responsive via email. TIA!!