Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I went through more than 50 pages in this thread and there are really a lot of choices. However, it seems like only whitefox one has linen inserts. I cannot find other close alternatives.

If whitefox shop is still available, I will order from her for sure. Unfortunately it’s down and I am looking for linen ones.

I’m looking for hardware protectors as well but orangeshields do not have international delivery sadly.

Sadly Whitefoxbags is no longer selling on etsy any alternatives ??

Julia at Whitefox , she has a shop at https://www.livemaster.com/whitefoxroom

Please contact her via the shop website email for any questions.

Yes, Julia emailed and said Etsy will be closing all Russian shops and accounts within the week. She can be reached at the shop above or email [email protected].

**Moved to the appropriate thread**
No idea.
I had also ordered through her Etsy shop. When her Etsy shop closed, she had messaged her previous customers that she was operating from this site, which is still active.

Yes, she messaged me, too.
After Whitefox’s store closed on Etsy, I E Mailed her to make sure she could still send an Evelyne insert. When she mailed my insert (which was ordered a day before the invasion of Ukraine), she said Russians are bypassing the postal block by delivering parcels through China.
As for payment on this new site, I noticed the website requests bank transfers (which means using a bank number). I don’t know how that’ll work given the transfer process has been blocked by sanctions. Not only that, but for some reason I’ve been getting a lot of ‘Bot’ E Mails, so my daughter researched my account and found recent Russian spam ties. I’m now nervous about ordering anything from Russia.
I wish Whitefox wasn’t located in Russia for a number of reasons—her workmanship is excellent.
Best of luck. If you order from her, please let us know what happens.:flowers:

Thanks for that info. And now that you mention it, I have also noticed some spam on my account that indicates “someone tried to access your account from Russia”. I wonder if this is related.
There are folks on tpf who have successfully ordered from whitefox from her new site. Not sure where they were ordering from though. But if you are interested you could search tpf on “whitefox” to get feedback from them.
Cheers!
Quoting all the above messages because I’m having the same worry/deliberation… I have bought all my custom inserts from White Fox and love Julia’s work. And when she closed her Etsy shop, she messaged me with her new link and email, but from what I can tell, that site doesn’t seem secure/protected like Etsy is. Thus far I’ve been too hesitant to order from the new site and these messages make me even more so. But I’m sorta bumping into a dead end finding anything even remotely similar and really want to have a liner to protect the inside of my new etoupe Evelyne. So, has anyone ordered from her new site without spam/phishing or other financial issues?

There aren’t any other sellers I can fine (anywhere, and oh have I hunted!) who do the same kind of thin-but-structured inserts in linen. I’m thinking of going with Senamon if I can’t get any assurance that the new White Fox site will work, but I really don’t prefer a felt organizer and the higher end ones (like 7rp and MaiTai) are way too thick for my taste and eat up too much usable room in the bag. Advice, input please?

Quoting all the above messages because I’m having the same worry/deliberation… I have bought all my custom inserts from White Fox and love Julia’s work. And when she closed her Etsy shop, she messaged me with her new link and email, but from what I can tell, that site doesn’t seem secure/protected like Etsy is. Thus far I’ve been too hesitant to order from the new site and these messages make me even more so. But I’m sorta bumping into a dead end finding anything even remotely similar and really want to have a liner to protect the inside of my new etoupe Evelyne. So, has anyone ordered from her new site without spam/phishing or other financial issues?

There aren’t any other sellers I can fine (anywhere, and oh have I hunted!) who do the same kind of thin-but-structured inserts in linen. I’m thinking of going with Senamon if I can’t get any assurance that the new White Fox site will work, but I really don’t prefer a felt organizer and the higher end ones (like 7rp and MaiTai) are way too thick for my taste and eat up too much usable room in the bag. Advice, input please?
I went for 1.2mm felt from samorga in the end. Their customer service is not that good and it took some time for it to be delivered. Quite a big difference from Zoomoni speed and service standards unfortunately.

The insert is also slightly smaller which means it doesn’t make full use of the space in the bag.

I wish Zoomoni came out with 1.2mm when I was ordering and I will probably stick to Zoomoni.

I contacted her livemaster site to order an insert for my C18 in May. When the insert was ready she messaged and linked me to her crealandia shop for payment purposes. Payment went through and received my item after.

Reactions: tonkamama
I went for 1.2mm felt from samorga in the end. Their customer service is not that good and it took some time for it to be delivered. Quite a big difference from Zoomoni speed and service standards unfortunately.

The insert is also slightly smaller which means it doesn’t make full use of the space in the bag.

I wish Zoomoni came out with 1.2mm when I was ordering and I will probably stick to Zoomoni.
Would you recommend Zoomoni even without the 1.2mm felt? I saw their offerings and the exterior seams and the non-rounded bottom both concern me - the insert doesn't look like it'd fit well into an Evelyne.

I've heard mixed things about Samorga and I'd be open to going with them, but wanted a front-pocket liner too and they don't offer that for the Evelyne. What bag do you have the 1.2mm organizer for? Do you find the 1.2mm structured enough to prevent a little slouching?

I contacted her livemaster site to order an insert for my C18 in May. When the insert was ready she messaged and linked me to her crealandia shop for payment purposes. Payment went through and received my item after.
Good to know! Did you have any issues with financial phishing / spam / possible theft after the transaction as others posted about?
Also, how long did it take for your order to arrive? My last order from her came very quickly which was great, but an earlier order took a few months which wasn't ideal!

Good to know! Did you have any issues with financial phishing / spam / possible theft after the transaction as others posted about?
Also, how long did it take for your order to arrive? My last order from her came very quickly which was great, but an earlier order took a few months which wasn't ideal!

No financial phishing but I do get ad emails from livemaster. However, I think that’s because I signed up an account to message her. After payment it took a couple of weeks. I live in Asia. However, I know what you meant about the few months - I ordered one for my mini Lindy and mini Evie on Etsy and then when the war happened, my shipment was stuck for ages to the point I thought I would have to write the orders off due to sanctions. So I was very pleasantly surprised when those orders arrived!

Would you recommend Zoomoni even without the 1.2mm felt? I saw their offerings and the exterior seams and the non-rounded bottom both concern me - the insert doesn't look like it'd fit well into an Evelyne.

I've heard mixed things about Samorga and I'd be open to going with them, but wanted a front-pocket liner too and they don't offer that for the Evelyne. What bag do you have the 1.2mm organizer for? Do you find the 1.2mm structured enough to prevent a little slouching?
Zoomoni 2mm felt insert works well for evelyne pm but not for tpm. I ordered a replacement insert from Zoomoni after my bag got mould and I cannot use my old insert.

I went for whitefox for tpm. I tried samorga 1.2mm felt for mini constance and it was not a good fit. Still decent though but it doesn’t actually hold the shape well.

Senamon does other organizers now too. Not only felt ones.

• Love
Reactions: peonies13
Senamon does other organizers now too. Not only felt ones.
Thank you! It’s a bit confusing since I saw the contrast/interior version but dismissed it because it looks like linen, but the description says felt. Maybe the description is wrong and it is in fact fabric Have you purchased one yourself? I messaged the seller to ask so I’ll post here when I hear back if anyone cares :smile:

Thank you! It’s a bit confusing since I saw the contrast/interior version but dismissed it because it looks like linen, but the description says felt. Maybe the description is wrong and it is in fact fabric Have you purchased one yourself? I messaged the seller to ask so I’ll post here when I hear back if anyone cares :smile:
Please let us know about the seller's response. I've only bought the felt versions so far. It would be nice to have another linen option from Etsy again. :heart:

Edited to add:
I've just ordered one to test it.

Last edited:

Hi @peonies13 - I had ordered my tpm insert from whitefox while the etsy store was still up. Haven't ordered since.
I did however, order a MaiTai insert for my B30 which I think was very well made.
I would assume that quality would extend to the Evie insert as well. One thing to note is that the inserts are quilted = takes up room inside the bag, which is fine for the B and perhaps maybe ok for the Evie PM too.
Good Luck with your search.

Hi @peonies13 - I had ordered my tpm insert from whitefox while the etsy store was still up. Haven't ordered since.
I did however, order a MaiTai insert for my B30 which I think was very well made.
I would assume that quality would extend to the Evie insert as well. One thing to note is that the inserts are quilted = takes up room inside the bag, which is fine for the B and perhaps maybe ok for the Evie PM too.
Good Luck with your search.
Do you know if the MaiTai inserts for the Evelyne are rounded at the bottom? I've only ever seen pictures of angular edges.

Update to anyone who's interested in WhiteFox's current situation (@phoenixfeather @Book Worm @kura @CrazyCool01 @tonkamama @H'sKisses @Sourisbrune) I emailed her today and received the following info, very prompt and professional reply! I have followed up to ask about if expedited shipping is an option and how packages are routed from Russia to USA. Will follow up once I hear back.

Now I accept payments on this Spanish handcraft platform https://crealandia.com/creator/whitefox/ This platform is safe. They accept credit cards. Shipping is quite stable now and takes about 3 weeks. But anyway in case of unsuccessful delivery it will not be a problem to make a full refund. So, I'll contact you [once I return from traveling], then we discuss sizing and colors. Then I sew it, make photos and send you a payment link.