Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

OK so... I bought myself a Fourbi 25 insert which works so well for my B30, DS45, L26 and B35. However, today when I took my K32R out and tried to use the same insert, even though technically there should be about a 7 cm clearance (32 - 25, right?) it was really tight and I was having a hard time closing the K properly.

Any of you have experience with Fourbi inserts for K32? Should I get the Fourbi 20 too?! I looked at both and Fourbi 20 looked way too small, but that was because I had my B30 at the store with me, and the Fourbi 25 fit so well so I ended up with it.

TIA! :flowers:

OK so... I bought myself a Fourbi 25 insert which works so well for my B30, DS45, L26 and B35. However, today when I took my K32R out and tried to use the same insert, even though technically there should be about a 7 cm clearance (32 - 25, right?) it was really tight and I was having a hard time closing the K properly.

Any of you have experience with Fourbi inserts for K32? Should I get the Fourbi 20 too?! I looked at both and Fourbi 20 looked way too small, but that was because I had my B30 at the store with me, and the Fourbi 25 fit so well so I ended up with it.

TIA! :flowers:

Maybe you can share what you put inside the fourbi25? I have a fourbi25 but I use MaiTai insert in my K32R. I can try to fit my fourbi25 with my regular items and let you have my feedback.

Maybe you can share what you put inside the fourbi25? I have a fourbi25 but I use MaiTai insert in my K32R. I can try to fit my fourbi25 with my regular items and let you have my feedback.

oh thank you so much! So here are the things I have on my Fourbi (they're far from being full to the brim):
Main compartment (middle): Dogon wallet, calvi card case, phone and hairbrush.
Side compartments: only 2 have anything in it. One is a regular-sized lipstick, and another is about 6-8 lil packets of Purell sanitizing hand wipes (because, kid and their penchant for putting their dirty hands in mouth).

I'm theorizing that the K, while 2 cm longer than my B30, is not as wide. But still it should have a pretty comfortable 7cm clearance length-wise.... I do love having the Fourbi in there, tho, cos I can reach into the bag and have a fairly good idea where everything is (as opposed to having to 'fish' for things that may have shifted sans insert)....

Thank you again!

bolide-samorga_zpswdfp77xx.png

I ordered a customized organizer from Samorga for my Bolide 31. It’s the same dimensions as their pre-made Bolide 31 organizer, but with a different interior layout.

The clemence leather was previously very slouchy under the zipper ends, near the base — see the photo of the bag on my arm, which was before I got the Samorga. The Samorga provides the perfect amount of structure for that area, way better than all the contortions of tissue paper and stuffing I had previously been using! :lol:

I ordered a customized organizer from Samorga for my Bolide 31. It’s the same dimensions as their pre-made Bolide 31 organizer, but with a different interior layout.

The clemence leather was previously very slouchy under the zipper ends, near the base — see the photo of the bag on my arm, which was before I got the Samorga. The Samorga provides the perfect amount of structure for that area, way better than all the contortions of tissue paper and stuffing I had previously been using! :lol:
Wow!! That’s brilliant!! Thank you for sharing!!:flowers:

View attachment 3926993
My F25 with my items:
1) long zip ard wallet from Prada
2) 1 packet tissue
3) 1 LV key pouch
4) 1 small pouch for ear phones
4) 1 lip balm

View attachment 3926994
Inside my K32R

View attachment 3926995
Closed. But as I close I do notice a slight pull to close, which I believe is due to the leather pull on the F25.

Hope that helps.
this is really helpful, thank you so much! I think I'm seeing the same thing (i.e., the slight pull to close), but I really like how the bag looks with the insert so I think I'll continue doing that :smile:

Hi Kkaate,
Thank you for your feedback! Came in just in time as i was considering this insert as well for my bolide. You mentioned you have a diff interior design as the original one for the bolide. Would you mind showing a pic of how the insert looks in your bolide 31 and how u customise the insert? I am not sure sure if i like the original design from Samorga for the bolide 31. Thanks!

Reactions: rosewang924

Looks perfect [emoji108]

Hi Kkaate,
Thank you for your feedback! Came in just in time as i was considering this insert as well for my bolide. You mentioned you have a diff interior design as the original one for the bolide. Would you mind showing a pic of how the insert looks in your bolide 31 and how u customise the insert? I am not sure sure if i like the original design from Samorga for the bolide 31. Thanks!

Hi Sherjohn, I don't like patch pockets (flat pockets) -- I find they don't have enough give to actually put items inside. I prefer regular pockets or sections. In my other Samorga organizers, I really enjoyed having a removable divider to create sections as I liked, but just to let you know, it doesn't work as well in the Bolide because of the tapered shape. (The removable divider is the piece towards the top left of the organizer. It attaches via velcro)
FullSizeRender-2_zps1hhosm8e.jpeg

FullSizeRender-1_zps4czccii5.jpeg

I just purchased Samorga inserts for my B30, K32 and K25. I’ve used the one for my B30 and have been very happy with it. No slouching and pockets are roomy enough to get things in and out easily. I have been in pursuit of the perfect insert and have tried D&C, MaiTai, and a cheaper one from the Container Store. I looked at the F25 silk today but was concerned about how it would fit in a K32 so this thread is helpful. The store didn’t have a F20 for comparison. Any input on the F20 and how it fits in a B30, K32, K25 and Evelyne would be appreciated!!

Reactions: A-Line
I just received my B30 organizer from MaiTai and while the quality is excellent, it is a bit too big for the bag and pushes out the sides. I’m a bit disappointed and worried that after some use, it will deform the overall shape of my bag.

Reactions: kathydep