Bag Inserts List: New Updates post #4,032

I think I'm ready to order a MaiTai to try as my first insert. Which color would you choose that would work with Black B35, Gold B35, and Etoupe (GP36 - natural cotton lining) bags? Hoping to start with only one that will transfer from bag to bag.

I received the L'Insert from 7RP yesterday and I LOVE IT!! I realize a negative of the L'Insert is the cost, however for me I only have 30cm Birkins and an evelyne. So, my purpose was to use the L'Insert as an easy way to change bags and thus, having only one that works in all my bags makes this insert's price more justified. However, upon receipt of the L'Insert I cannot say enough about the fabric and the craftsmanship -- 100% TOP NOTCH. My car as alcantara so I new what to expect however the tactical sensation of feeling the H leather mixed with the alcantara lining is fan-tab-ulous. I love being able to reach in my bag and find exactly what I need and the feel of the alcantara. The fit is exactly what I wanted - keep the organic shape of my birkin, while adding organization. I have drastically pared down my H SLGs due to the weight, and I was worried the organizer would be too heavy however the weight of the L'Insert is nothing more than bag I used to hold all the stuff in the organizer pockets. I made a minor modification to the L'Insert by adding a key strap. I live in the city and need by keyless fob and garage door opener easy to grab/find when my hands are full. So, I had a friend make the strap and then I stitched it into the L'Insert - works perfect!!

I cannot say enough about how thrilled I am with the L'Insert. I even think the price is justified. I love it and will probably add another color cause you can never have too many colors of something you love ❤️ .....(hence all the 30cm birkins)

Attachments

• IMG_7198.JPG
    IMG_7198.JPG
    163.7 KB · Views: 767
  • IMG_7199.JPG
    IMG_7199.JPG
    124.9 KB · Views: 789
  • IMG_7200.JPG
    IMG_7200.JPG
    96.5 KB · Views: 802
I received my MaiTai B35 and Evelyne 29/PM inserts today and could not be happier! Just as I had hoped, the B35 insert fits beautifully in a Garden Party 36, too. It also could work in a Neverfull MM; however, the sides of the insert wrinkle a bit.

I've included a close up of MT taupe next to Etoupe for color reference.IMG_5682.JPG

Here's the MT B35 taupe inside a Neverfull MM.

IMG_5687.JPG
I am so impressed with the quality of these inserts. It will be a pleasure to use them!

For info, RP’s insert for K28 sellier is working good for my B25. Fortunately, I waited to try this combi before jumping in to get an insert for my new B25. [emoji13][emoji5]

The fitting is not very tight to edges of B25 and fitted nicely without afraid of damaging the bag’s interior. [emoji106]

View attachment 3917453

Attachments

• IMG_0181.JPG
    IMG_0181.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 873
Hi ladies, can I check anyone here has Mai Tai Insert in fuschia/natural? Do you experience any colour run? Currently, I only have Taupe & Rose and they have no problem.

Last edited: