bad idea....

Aw, I'm sorry to hear you are not having any luck with anything this week. March your butt up there and get you a new bag, and don't worry about if they think you are crazy. If their bag was flaking, they would return it too! Hopefully replacing your bag will make you feel TONS better! Good luck! :flowers:

That's awful!!! Hope everything gets fixed with the house. Definitely return the bag as that is ridiculous....I have not had any issues with my metallic bags but I did not buy the Ergo Pleated one or the Carly as they looked like a dusted metallic finish to me and I was afraid it would rub off. Get yourself something else you will love and don't worry about what the SA may say...they owe you an exchange and ask for a discount too for the inconvenience. Best of Luck!

Oh I am so sorry about your house situation! You went all the way back to Florida? Awwww, you could've stayed with me if you wanted to hang out in the Kalamazoo area for a bit. It's just me, my hubby & 2 guinea pigs, so there's plenty of room!:yes:
As for your purse, I would so bring it back. There's no way a Coach bag should be falling apart like that so soon. Don't feel bad about it!
Take care, and I hope all goes better for you very soon!:flowers:

Sorry to hear about your week! Talk about stressful...

Don't let this bag thing add to it - march that thing right back. It's your hard earned money and I wouldn't care if they looked at me like I had 10 heads - the metallic should NOT be flaking off already.

I have notice a small piece of my platinum/khaki madeline come off. I haven't notice anything else but I have notice it's got a few tiny snags.

I'm SO sorry about the house situation that's awful!!!!

That stinks, Candace! I have heard a lot of complaints about the metallic flaking off. As much as I love the look of some of the metallic bags I don't think I will ever buy one based on stories like this!

I hope everything with your new house gets fixed up quickly so that you can move in and get settled soon!

That sucks about the bag and your house! It sounds like the bag has got to go back! You could return to a new boutique since you're moving.

I wish there was a spray we could use on metallic bags to "seal" it so it doesn't flake.... :idea: