~Bad Girls Club - Season 3 ~

I was worried at first about the reunion bc someone had been quoted saying that Perez was a bad host, but I LOVED him! I'm so glad that he called them out, and was a snot to Ailea. I wish cookie would've called Whitney out on her fighting with shoes comments. She's a boxer? They box with high heels in Boston? I really hope she is getting trash talked to everywhere she goes in her "hometown" now.

Ailea's extentions look cheap and tacky.

After all that Boston isn't even from "Boston"??? lmao!!

Loved when Perez commented on Assley's chola eyebrows!

Sarah what did you do to your hair?

Tiffany is giving motivation speaking about anger management? She threw pillows across the stage!!

Amber B...still yawn.

Rewatching Season 3 BGC and I know this is a long time ago. But Im crying again for Amber M. I loved both Ambers then and again now. Aelia must have crawled under a rock from embarrassment and hating her own self, theres still hate posts on her 2023. Lol. Wish I could have the chance to stomp on her ugly face with my steel boots.

Rewatching Season 3 BGC and I know this is a long time ago. But Im crying again for Amber M. I loved both Ambers then and again now. Aelia must have crawled under a rock from embarrassment and hating her own self, theres still hate posts on her 2023. Lol. Wish I could have the chance to stomp on her ugly face with my steel boots.
I just rewatched it also. I can't remember hating Aelia and Boston this much last time. I definitely wish I could run into any of those girls actually.