Back to the future (couple 02 oldies)

Ladies... I finally found
my...............................REEEEEEEDDDDDDDD!!!!!:jrs::yahoo::heart::heart:

Congrats, lady! You are really going for it!! I did the same thing! I probably looked like this: :woot: by the end of hunting for Bals, but I found finally found them;)

So excited to see which style you got! City 04 or 03?? First? So many fabulous oldies popping up almost makes me nostalgic for the good ol' Bal Days!! I did see a RT first recently....:graucho:

Congrats, lady! You are really going for it!! I did the same thing! I probably looked like this: :woot: by the end of hunting for Bals, but I found finally found them;)

So excited to see which style you got! City 04 or 03?? First? So many fabulous oldies popping up almost makes me nostalgic for the good ol' Bal Days!! I did see a RT first recently....:graucho:

Mine is only half oldie but as gorgeous as them I guess :graucho:, just received her one hour ago..

I wanted my red very DEEP red :graucho: And in a very discreet size but big enough to feel confortable carrying her myself. Also, the combo must be elegant and cool at the same time!:smile:

Well, this baby came in pristine condition, and I'm so pleased I did the right choice.. Feeling very haaappyy!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Mine is only half oldie but as gorgeous as them I guess :graucho:, just received her one hour ago..

I wanted my red very DEEP red :graucho: And in a very discreet size but big enough to feel confortable carrying her myself. Also, the combo must be elegant and cool at the same time!:smile:

Well, this baby came in pristine condition, and I'm so pleased I did the right choice.. Feeling very haaappyy!!:yahoo::yahoo:

Ahhhh! Do tell! I've been excited to watch this thread!! :biggrin: Part oldie, oldie, newie...as long as you're excited that's all that matters!! Pics! :graucho:

Hi lady !!! U sure know what's the best & you collected all the best!!!

:woot:

aalinne - it does! It's such a beautiful color!! I don't know about Rose 04 Twiggy leather, but on the First it's uber thick! On the FC...it's a little smoother, but not thin at all so you may be in for a very special treat of glorious, thick leather bc on mine...the leather is unparalleled!!! (Well, with a few other special colors that go along with beautiful 04 Rose that have that same leather, of course!)

I have an 04 Rose First (that I got from a dear PF via other venue) and 04 Rose FC (a happy accident from an international seller) and in my opinion, for me, the color goes with everything [emoji4] I like to mix things up, I LOVE bright and fun and a fun pop of color...and sometimes I want the brightest Bal has to offer and other times I want a subdued, soothing hue:smile: It's all about mood, I guess! Here are my two little miss Roses [emoji257][emoji257][emoji257]...again, the First is a VERY special bag to me and came from a very dear friend...so she holds a very special place in my heart. [emoji173]️ (which means I don't do anything to her either! She came to me in mint condition and that's how I keep her [emoji51])

I think the color is just the perfect tone of pink with red undertones combined to create a delicate muted "rose", but it also changes a bit with different lighting like most of Bal's greatest chameleon colors as you know! Lilac 04 being one of those colors too! Another of my favorites!!! And congrats on your PH 04 Grey Twiggy! I have it in a City and would LOVE to find a First!!! Ah, the oldies...I could keep talking, but I've banned myself from buying! I'm done! Haha

Again, congrats on your finds!! & fingers crossed for anyone looking for a Rose 04! It's a divine little bag!!
View attachment 3320043View attachment 3320048

Well ladies, I've got my 04 Rose Twiggy only a few hours ago and I'm very lucky because she is near pristine condition! :P
I was a little scared of opening the box, because it's really difficult to find this color bag in good condition. I expected a little warmed handles and scuffed corners but NOT!!!:yahoo::yahoo: Handles are no wearing signs and corners are excellent!!;):biggrin:

Will be posting pics very soon..

Well ladies, I've got my 04 Rose Twiggy only a few hours ago and I'm very lucky because she is near pristine condition! :P
I was a little scared of opening the box, because it's really difficult to find this color bag in good condition. I expected a little warmed handles and scuffed corners but NOT!!!:yahoo::yahoo: Handles are no wearing signs and corners are excellent!!;):biggrin:

Looking forward to seeing her!

So congrats!!!! Can't wait to see reveal pics!!!