Back To Mac

dee-dee

Dec 14, 2005
Can you bring back the plastic eye-shadow pots if you take out (de-pot), the metal pan. Or do you actually have to wait til you've used all the shadow??? Sorry if this is a dumb question. I just realized I had an old quad / palette thingy that holds four shadows and I only have two in their currently.

And can you combine different types of containers, or do they have to be all the same?

Yes it can be different containers: eyeshadow pots, lipglass, pot paint, etc.

As for back-to-macing w/out the metal pan, it actually depends on the MUA whose working with you. it's a 50/50 chance

That's weird, you would think they would have a standard policy, not just whatever the MUA feels like doing at the time. Maybe I should call and find out. thank you ;)

definitely ask them, but if it was a pre made quad all four eyeshadow pans would have to be in it, as they like the complete product. this also applies to returning holiday collections, for example to b2m the pigment sets, you would need all empty vials that came with the set.

but i would ask, or specktra.net have a really good thread on b2m

Yeah you can mix the products. I always depot the limited ones into my palette and I bring back the container when I have 6 items and I have been lucky all of the times I bring them back. They never bothered to check it! Thank god I would be pissed. But one time I was standing behind this girl who had a bunch of depotted eye shadows and they told her it has been always the policy and they are sorry about the consistency and she had to take them back.

I mean it is really dumb that they need the metal pan back! It just really seem to be non-sense because they dont need the stupid metal pan but thats my 2 cents...hahah

definitely ask them, but if it was a pre made quad all four eyeshadow pans would have to be in it, as they like the complete product. this also applies to returning holiday collections, for example to b2m the pigment sets, you would need all empty vials that came with the set.

but i would ask, or specktra.net have a really good thread on b2m

I'm sorry, I guess I was a little confusing in my original post...what I was saying was that I have a quad that only has two shadows in there, so I wanted to de-pot two of my new shadows, put them in the quad, and then B2M just the plastic containers, not B2M the actual quad.

Thanks for the specktra.net info BTW, I've never even heard of that site...

Yeah you can mix the products. I always depot the limited ones into my palette and I bring back the container when I have 6 items and I have been lucky all of the times I bring them back. They never bothered to check it! Thank god I would be pissed. But one time I was standing behind this girl who had a bunch of depotted eye shadows and they told her it has been always the policy and they are sorry about the consistency and she had to take them back.

I mean it is really dumb that they need the metal pan back! It just really seem to be non-sense because they dont need the stupid metal pan but thats my 2 cents...hahah

Yeah, ITA ...especially at the counters where they don't even sell just the pans to begin with...why would they want the pans back???