Back from SF Hermes

crochetbella

~H~
O.G.
Mar 6, 2006
Well, DH and I went to SF yesterday and it was a beautiful day! We went to Hermes and looked at everything, I mean everything! :lol: The SA that helped us was Jared. He was so nice and knowledgeable. He pulled out so many bags for me to try on. I was mostly in love with orange and they had a orange Picotin in togo which felt so soft, squishy and wonderful. They still had the orange Plume that I'm in love with. I tried on the small Vespa in white and it is so gorgeous. They had a tiny Evelyne in orange that was cute. Then Jared showed us wallets. I loved the Dogon (in orange of course). Then we looked at bracelets and scarves. It was nice because we were the only customers in the store so it was fun to just take our time and see everything. Jared told us the little stories behind each item. I asked about my beloved Garden Party Twilly in brown/orange and he checked and said SCP has a bunch of them (about 20) so when I am ready, he can have one overnighted to the SF store. :yahoo: Now I just have to keep on savin'. :lol: I ended up falling in love with the Zebra scarf in orange with blue zebras. :love: And it looks so cute on the new LV Saleya PM that my sweet DH bought for me to celebrate my new job! :yahoo: I set up everything to take pictures and then my camera's battery promptly died so I will post pics when I get back from the store. :biggrin:

crochetbella...how fun!! I'm loving the brighter colors too lately like orange. Shhhh...I think it's the fault of this Forum. I'd love to see the Zebra scarf!! Cool to mix LV with Hermes...all from France!

Thanks everyone!!!! :biggrin: My allergies are acting up so I haven't gotten the batteries for my camera yet but I will post pics tomorrow. I forgot to say that I also got the "how to tie a scarf" catalog and have been drooling over the pics, especially that plume that started Shopmom's search for the plume. :biggrin: I didn't know that Jared was from the BH store! He had mentioned that they had some red Garden Party bags there along with the black and brown. He is so knowledgeable even DH commented on how much he knew and how interesting it was. :biggrin: I just keep thinking about that orange Dogon wallet and how good it felt. It just felt like luxury. :lol: I really think I need one (eventually!) :shame: