Back from Paris Reveal!

I was in paris last week too. Their stocks are so limited. I wanted a palm spring mini but there is a global shortage. I called them a month in advaced. I went to the store in Lafayette on Tuesday, and obviously there's no luck. My second option was nano noe but they don't have it either, so I ended up with speedy 30 classic. On Friday, I went to the champ elysee and asked about nano noe, and they told me that Lafayette has 4 of them. So I ended up going there at the end of the day and they told me they had 3 left but they're closing soon and not taking anyone new and told me to come back the next day morning. When I went back the next day, I was so lucky to find that they have one left. So I know I have to get it. [emoji1] [emoji1]

I was in paris last week too. Their stocks are so limited. I wanted a palm spring mini but there is a global shortage. I called them a month in advaced. I went to the store in Lafayette on Tuesday, and obviously there's no luck. My second option was nano noe but they don't have it either, so I ended up with speedy 30 classic. On Friday, I went to the champ elysee and asked about nano noe, and they told me that Lafayette has 4 of them. So I ended up going there at the end of the day and they told me they had 3 left but they're closing soon and not taking anyone new and told me to come back the next day morning. When I went back the next day, I was so lucky to find that they have one left. So I know I have to get it. [emoji1] [emoji1]
I felt like I got the run around a couple times from some of the LV stores.... I asked about a wallet and one store said they don't make it in the pattern color I asked for... went to another store and they had the exact wallet I asked the other store for! It was still fun to go to all the stores, but it wasn't easy shopping like it is at home!

Reactions: shyen1209
I felt like I got the run around a couple times from some of the LV stores.... I asked about a wallet and one store said they don't make it in the pattern color I asked for... went to another store and they had the exact wallet I asked the other store for! It was still fun to go to all the stores, but it wasn't easy shopping like it is at home!
Here's a little pic of my haul [emoji11][emoji11]

20170509_193527.jpeg