Back from a Makeup Shopping Spree!!

rin

Sep 26, 2006
In between a few of my recent travelings, I've lost like half of my makeup collection (a very small one though) at the airport. First I forgot about the ziplock bag thing, then I forgot about the weight limit... etc. etc.. So, I went to the Bloomingdales in SoHo today after work, and re-stocked my makeup case:

~ Giorgio Armani foundation. Oil free. They are simply the best at making foundations. It feels so light and smooth at the same time giving me good coverage. I seriously have never used anything better.:heart:
~ Nars blush in orgasm. Of course. :rolleyes:
~ Shiseido Eyelash Curler. Curled every one of my lashes. (I'm Asian.) Threw out my old one from CVS. :P
~ Shiseido Perfecting Lipstick. In Salmon Rose. Just for the heck of it.
~ Shiseido Extra Length Mascara. Now, I wasn't even going to buy mascara, because I've come to terms with having short and sparse lashes, and nothing's worked for me. But as soon as I tried on this mascara, I was amazed. I put it on one side first, and those lashes literally "grew" right in front of my eyes. I compared them to the other eye's and they were a good 1 or 2mm longer. The brush head was really unique, they seemed to have fibers stuck on it, and the SA said those fibers help "pull" out my lashes. Whatever they do, they worked. I bought it then and there. :yahoo:

I think I'm about to go on another shopping spree with make-up today after I get out of my hairstylist's chair. I'm feeling an itch to head back to the M.A.C. counter.

I love the Nars Orgasm blush and the lipgloss. You can get them at Sephora too. Very good color.

I am officially off to nordstroms tomorrow so that I can find my perfect match for the Armani foundation. Wish me luck. I really hope it's for me so I will never have to look again.

You're gonna love it! I normally don't like to wear foundation unless I absolutely must, but ever since I got the Armani one, I've been wearing it everyday! :biggrin:

~ Nars blush in orgasm. Of course. :rolleyes:
~ Shiseido Eyelash Curler. Curled every one of my lashes. (I'm Asian.) Threw out my old one from CVS. :P
~ Shiseido Perfecting Lipstick. In Salmon Rose. Just for the heck of it.
~ Shiseido Extra Length Mascara. Now, I wasn't even going to buy mascara, because I've come to terms with having short and sparse lashes, and nothing's worked for me. But as soon as I tried on this mascara, I was amazed. I put it on one side first, and those lashes literally "grew" right in front of my eyes. I compared them to the other eye's and they were a good 1 or 2mm longer. The brush head was really unique, they seemed to have fibers stuck on it, and the SA said those fibers help "pull" out my lashes. Whatever they do, they worked. I bought it then and there. :yahoo:[/quote]

Thanks for sharing Rin! I'm going to try the Shiseido Mascara since I have very short sparse lashes too. While I'm there I might as well try the Salmon Rose lipstick too ~ :P