Bachelorette * Rachel Lindsay *

I don't think that's a complete list, because I know Dean is on it, and I thought I saw Matt and Adam in a recent preview. Pretty sure I read (or saw?) that Iggy and Diggy are on it too.
oh okay. i see. they need to update their website. but i thought season was already shot due to the scandal that took place between two cast members.

oh okay. i see. they need to update their website. but i thought season was already shot due to the scandal that took place between two cast members.
They paused shooting for a while and then resumed. I think with Paradise they add a few new people every week to mix things up, so maybe the other guys from Rachel's season show up later (and maybe that is why they aren't on the website yet?). But I've seen Dean, Iggy, Adam, and I think Matt in previews.

Nvm. I may have been deliriously tired. I misspoke. I think Matt was congratulating Bryan and NOT the other way around. I think very long car trips with kids in the car makes for a crazy momma at times. Now that's I'm back from vacation I think I see the error in my ways. Haha

Reactions: ssocialitex
Nvm. I may have been deliriously tired. I misspoke. I think Matt was congratulating Bryan and NOT the other way around. I think very long car trips with kids in the car makes for a crazy momma at times. Now that's I'm back from vacation I think I see the error in my ways. Haha
I also assumed Matt was engaged when I saw it but you're right - he's talking about Bryan.