Bachelor Pad (2012)

bohohobo

tamale loco
May 30, 2009
Do any of you watch this?

*cries* I wished Paige stayed, would be nice to have a goody-two-shoed amidst a group of backstabbers.

Am I the only one who doesn't mind Kalon? :lol:

Yes, I was in the mood for some mindless tv last night and watched it.

Kalon is not attractive in any way to me but I guess they want some drama. I assume that's why Erica Rose comes back every year (tho I confess she has grown on me and I like her better now than before). Chris (Emily's rejected Chris) was disappointing, but he's single so he can do whatever he wants.

I've always loved Michael--he's so funny and kinda sweet. And he knows how to play the game, obviously. Yeah, sad for Paige--she was too nice for this bunch. The twins are annoying. Hope they don't last long.

Strangely the twins didn't annoy me much maybe because my mom is a twin and acts like they do, and when she has another tiff with her twin sister we just switch off and don't hear anything more.

What do you think of Chris' strategy? It does look like he's trying to be a ladies' man but can't pull off the act very well.

^Yeah, Chris is going to have the women mad at him. How will that help his strategy? I'm not liking Chris near as much as I did when he was on Bachelorette.

I've never been around twins and there aren't any in my family. The constant fighting would drive me crazy, just as it did the people trying to sleep.

I have to admit, I enjoy the show. Thank goodness Vienna isn't on the show this season.

^Yeah, Chris is going to have the women mad at him. How will that help his strategy? I'm not liking Chris near as much as I did when he was on Bachelorette.

I've never been around twins and there aren't any in my family. The constant fighting would drive me crazy, just as it did the people trying to sleep.

I have to admit, I enjoy the show. Thank goodness Vienna isn't on the show this season.

I would have to poke my eyeballs out if she was on the show!

So glad Reid went home tonight...what a back stabber. Ed is the only guy in that house that seems at all like a genuine person.

But while Ed hates the lying and backstabbing, he admittedly was cheating on Jillian the entire time! So I'm not very sympathetic. You can't have it both ways. You are either honest or you're not. what am I missing that he is so outraged??

I will say that Reid didn't add much to the show for me. Donna seemed nice in a shallow way. Chris is bugging me and I loved him on Emily's season.

boxermom said:
But while Ed hates the lying and backstabbing, he admittedly was cheating on Jillian the entire time! So I'm not very sympathetic. You can't have it both ways. You are either honest or you're not. what am I missing that he is so outraged??

I will say that Reid didn't add much to the show for me. Donna seemed nice in a shallow way. Chris is bugging me and I loved him on Emily's season.

Yea Chris is definitely coming off like the biggest douchebag ever.

I'm not saying Ed is someone I'd want to marry, its just that everyone else on this show seems so fake to me, so unlike anyone I know in real life. He is outraged because he thought Reid was a good friend when in fact Reid had some beef with him and specifically tried to get him eliminated.

Dumb question... who did Ed sleep with? I was so confused!

I don't blame you, even he forgot her name. Jaclyn she was.

Everyone is dishonest in some way except for virtuous ones like Donna, Paige, Lindzi (we don't know much about her so far). Even David is starting to get into the groove by strategically aligning himself with Jamie.

As for Reid, I am not dissing his dishonesty but rather find him a pretty bad judge of character. He targeted the wrong guy and trusted the wrong women. I'd think he would have a better chance of staying should he have struck an alliance with the underdog group.

Last edited: