Bachelor in Paradise- ABC

I was, but read spoilers for the finale and won't be watching.

Love that the women confronted Jesse, and Kalon lasted about a minute on the show. Sarah seems the most level-headed of the bunch. I've come to appreciate Michelle Money more each time I see her.

I can't see this show appearing again next summer--there wasn't that much going on; people settled into pairs for the most part and didn't change, so it wasn't that interesting.

Me too! Or rather I finally read the spoilers right after the last episode. Michelle Money and Cody are such an odd couple to me. Jesse Kovacs is a complete dbag but I am a little confused how he was being "disrespectful" by fooling around with multiple girls. Their dumb asses were the ones fooling around with him the same day or day after they met him!

Me too! Or rather I finally read the spoilers right after the last episode. Michelle Money and Cody are such an odd couple to me. Jesse Kovacs is a complete dbag but I am a little confused how he was being "disrespectful" by fooling around with multiple girls. Their dumb asses were the ones fooling around with him the same day or day after they met him!

This!!

Where can I read spoilers?