Baby's here!!!!

lambbaby

Just a Girl in NYC
O.G.
Jan 27, 2008
NYC
Well Nesta is Bob Marley's middle name.
Zuma ???
and Rock cuz his parents are rock stars?

another true rasta boy

brick78

Whatever U Like, TI
Feb 7, 2007
Stars kill me with the "different names" like they always want to out do the other celeb and their choice of names.

littlelamb24

Apr 12, 2008
New york
Well Nesta is Bob Marley's middle name.
Zuma ???
and Rock cuz his parents are rock stars?

another true rasta boy
Omg I love her to death but what was she thinking? can't wait till she explains why?..lol

Kinston I love it...but Zuma? maybe her and Gavin love playing Zuma?..LOL

veyda

Arizona wildflowers
O.G.
Feb 4, 2008
The Sonoran Desert
Aw, I'm so happy for them! I love babies. Wish I could babysit for them! Kingston is such a little doll, this kid is going to be a cutie too :smile:

legsieloveslamb

BaG jUnKiE!
Jun 29, 2008
I love babies too!! That is a VERY interesting name. I'm sure that if and when she explains it, it may make better sense.

GhstDreamer

Lady Philosophy
Authenticator
O.G.
May 13, 2008
Near carnage alley
Zuma - what an odd name but I'm sure he's still a cute baby! :yes:

Though at uni, I remembered there was this girl in my international management class named Cactus. I was like wtf?

Veni Vidi Vici

L♥ A♥ M♥ B♥
Feb 7, 2008
♥California♥
Zuma Nesta Rock Rossdale, huh? :hrmm: Interesting. I wonder what her other options were..Can't wait to see the little guy I bet he's so super cute!:amuse: I luv babies! They are soo:huh: adorable..Yay congratulations Gwen!

May 31, 2008
Heartbreak Hotel
Did some research - one website said it was a female name, another said it was both:

• The meaning of the name Zuma is Lord Frowns In Anger
  • The origin of the name Zuma is Aztec (Nahuatl)
Short form of Moctezuma or Montezuma, a Nahuatl surname. Moctezuma I, fifth Aztec emperor. Zuma Beach, California.

I'm thinking it might have something to do with the beach near Malibu? I know they spend a lot of time there, maybe that's where this one was conceived?