Baby Paddington question

Aug 14, 2006
Does anyone know what the average price in USD is for the baby paddy? I just purchased one from LVR and the amount of euros I paid translates to 1380 USD. I'm just wondering if that's within the ball park or if I should have searched the US stores first. I liked the one I purchased @ LVR because it's the new cool black hardware on black and it also has a shoulder strap! One more thing - can any of you tell me if LVR has good customer service? I haven't seen any complaints on this forum about them. Just curious....
Thanks for your help!

ahhh the baby paddy with a shoulder strap sounds so cute. I know that there is only a hundred and fifty euros between the size of the baby and the medium which sounds crazy given the size of the bag, but it is a gorgeous bag. Please, please post the piccies when it arrives. We would love to see this baby :biggrin:

Oh NO!!! I just read on some of the threads here that there may be fake chloes on LVR...does anyone know if that's true? Just a rumor? Has anyone here been satisfied with LVR and their Chloes? Anxiety attack! Please advise.

I have heard that about Bluefly, but i honestly don't think you have anything to worry about with LVR. (even with Bluefly, it's been shown that not all their items are fake)

I bought a Mulberry bag from LVR earlier this year and everything was smooth sailing, from start to finish - totally authentic bag, arrived within 3 working days with no extra customs (UK) I was very pleased!

I think you may be talking of a rumour that was started, i seem to remember reading it a little while ago....i personally wouldn't worry too much!

LVR do have a return policy so you can send it back if you get one and you're not happy, or there happens to be an authenticity issue.:yes::flowers:

chicky said:
I have heard that about Bluefly, but i honestly don't think you have anything to worry about with LVR. (even with Bluefly, it's been shown that not all their items are fake)

I bought a Mulberry bag from LVR earlier this year and everything was smooth sailing, from start to finish - totally authentic bag, arrived within 3 working days with no extra customs (UK) I was very pleased!

I think you may be talking of a rumour that was started, i seem to remember reading it a little while ago....i personally wouldn't worry too much!

LVR do have a return policy so you can send it back if you get one and you're not happy, or there happens to be an authenticity issue.:yes::flowers:

Thank you so much Chicky - I appreciate your TLC on this matter. I'm sure it's just a rumor.
I did however get a fake paddington from bluefly recently. I immediately returned it. I knew it was fake the minute I opened the box, and to make matters worse they didn't even send the lock with it. Didn't matter anyway 'cause I couldn't send it back fast enough. I did purchase a 2 tone brown silverado dr. bag from bluefly way back when, and it was authentic. So I agree that not all of their items are fake. Nonetheless, the last incident kind of turned me off.
But thanks again for your input - greatly appreciated!

You can be sure that any Chloe you buy from LVR will be authentic and their customer service is excellent- I have nothing but praise for them. You made a great choice- I love the strap. Enjoy your bag, and I can't wait to see pics!

sparkledust said:
You can be sure that any Chloe you buy from LVR will be authentic and their customer service is excellent- I have nothing but praise for them. You made a great choice- I love the strap. Enjoy your bag, and I can't wait to see pics!

Thank you sparkledust. I know that it's a preorder and the website said that it will be available in September. As soon as I get it, I will post photos for all the gals!

Thats about right for the baby paddies. they are 1380 in USD. I have the baby paddy in grenat and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I originally purchased the med size paddy, but found the weight to be super heavy, so I went on a hunt and found the baby paddy. Its the PERFECT size for me!!!

as for LVR, you dont have anything to worry about! if anything, they have amazing customer serivice and a return policy!

Great choice. pls post pics when u recieve it!