Baby Paddington question

1. Does anyone know what the average price in USD is for the baby paddy? I just purchased one from LVR and the amount of euros I paid translates to 1380 USD. I'm just wondering if that's within the ball park or if I should have searched the US stores first. I liked the one I purchased @ LVR because it's the new cool black hardware on black and it also has a shoulder strap! One more thing - can any of you tell me if LVR has good customer service? I haven't seen any complaints on this forum about them. Just curious....
    Thanks for your help!

2. Has anyone got any advice?????:tender:

3. I think that price sounds about right. I know the reg. paddys are in the 1500's and the mini's arent that much less.

I wish I had more information for you.

4. ahhh the baby paddy with a shoulder strap sounds so cute. I know that there is only a hundred and fifty euros between the size of the baby and the medium which sounds crazy given the size of the bag, but it is a gorgeous bag. Please, please post the piccies when it arrives. We would love to see this baby :biggrin:

5. Okay - will do!!!

6. Oh NO!!! I just read on some of the threads here that there may be fake chloes on LVR...does anyone know if that's true? Just a rumor? Has anyone here been satisfied with LVR and their Chloes? Anxiety attack! Please advise.

7. I have heard that about Bluefly, but i honestly don't think you have anything to worry about with LVR. (even with Bluefly, it's been shown that not all their items are fake)

I bought a Mulberry bag from LVR earlier this year and everything was smooth sailing, from start to finish - totally authentic bag, arrived within 3 working days with no extra customs (UK) I was very pleased!

I think you may be talking of a rumour that was started, i seem to remember reading it a little while ago....i personally wouldn't worry too much!

LVR do have a return policy so you can send it back if you get one and you're not happy, or there happens to be an authenticity issue.:yes::flowers:

8. Thank you so much Chicky - I appreciate your TLC on this matter. I'm sure it's just a rumor.
    I did however get a fake paddington from bluefly recently. I immediately returned it. I knew it was fake the minute I opened the box, and to make matters worse they didn't even send the lock with it. Didn't matter anyway 'cause I couldn't send it back fast enough. I did purchase a 2 tone brown silverado dr. bag from bluefly way back when, and it was authentic. So I agree that not all of their items are fake. Nonetheless, the last incident kind of turned me off.
    But thanks again for your input - greatly appreciated!

9. You can be sure that any Chloe you buy from LVR will be authentic and their customer service is excellent- I have nothing but praise for them. You made a great choice- I love the strap. Enjoy your bag, and I can't wait to see pics!

10. Thank you sparkledust. I know that it's a preorder and the website said that it will be available in September. As soon as I get it, I will post photos for all the gals!

11. Thats about right for the baby paddies. they are 1380 in USD. I have the baby paddy in grenat and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I originally purchased the med size paddy, but found the weight to be super heavy, so I went on a hunt and found the baby paddy. Its the PERFECT size for me!!!

as for LVR, you dont have anything to worry about! if anything, they have amazing customer serivice and a return policy!

Great choice. pls post pics when u recieve it!

12. Hi there! I just purchased a paddy from LVR and thought they were just exellent with every part of the transaction, would highly recommend them!

:yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice