Baby Kaboom! Nicole and Christina in Labor!

Feb 17, 2007
Oh, baby! Both Nicole Richie and Christina Aguilera are in labor at Cedars-Sinai! Boil some water!
0111_nicole_christina_bn_01.jpg

Us is reporting that the "Simple Life" star has checked in and will soon deliver her bundle of joy, and TMZ has just spotted grandpappy Lionel, uncle-to-be Benji and his fiancee Sophie Monk at the hospital. Getting the band back together!

Multiple sources have confirmed to us that Christina is there too. Maybe they can share a room?!

Stay tuned ...

One Down, One To Go

Christina Aguilera has given birth according to a man that has probably never met her.
Jim H. Fogel, a Riverdale, NY, neighbor and friend of Jack Bratman, Jordan’s father, for 21 years, confirms to Life & Style that the baby was born earlier today, Jan. 11.
When asked if he knew about the baby’s birth, he told Life & Style, “Of course! I talked to Jack earlier today. He’s so happy to be a grandfather. He’s thrilled to be a grandfather again, for the second time.”
Doh! I had Nicole Richie in the who’s first to birth pool in the office. Congrats to Christina and Jordan!

Nicole Bumps Xtina: Race Is On!

Categories: special delivery
Earlier today we told you Christina Aguilera was at Cedars and would soon be delivering her bundle of joy.
Well, move aside, Xtina—the birthing team is needed in Nicole Richie's room, stat!
The Simple Life star is also at Cedars, and according to Usmagazine.com, she's already in labor!
"She's going to start pushing soon," baby daddy Joel Madden was overheard saying. He's at the hospital with bro Benji.
Nicole arrived at the L.A. hospital Thursday night via a secret entrance, the magazine is reporting.
Best of luck to both ladies—no matter who comes in first!

EXCLUSIVE: Nicole Richie Is in Labor
Friday January 11, 2008

nicole_blog_21.jpg

At the Nicole Richie and John Madden Launch Children's Foundation Event press conference at the Los Angeles Free Clinic on December 3, 2007 in Hollywood, California.
John Shearer/WireImage.com
Nicole Richie is giving birth.
Joel Madden was spotted walking into the delivery area of L.A.'s Cedars-Sinai Medical Center.
He was overheard saying, "She's going to start pushing soon."
Bro Benji is also there.
She entered the hospital through a secret entrance late Thursday, a source tells Us.
Both Courtney Thorne-Smith and comedian David Alan Grier welcomed babies Friday.
Richie's pregnancy was Us' cover story in July. Click here to see Nicole's dressed-up bump.
Stay tuned!

...neighbor...told Life & Style, “Of course! I talked to Jack earlier today. He’s so happy to be a grandfather. He’s thrilled to be a grandfather again...
So boy or girl? weight? height? hair color? And who is it wearing? What about Nicole's reaction upon learning that Christina had "dropped" before she did?

I am very disappointed in the paparazzi community. Not only is there no live feed of these important reproductive events, we are not even getting still shots snapped by some random stalkernurse with a minicam.

One would think that E! at least, would be providing live and continuous coverage, even if CNN was unable to rise to the occasion and station Christiane Amanpour in even one of the delivery rooms.

I have lost any regard I may have had for Ryan Secrest, not to mention Joel McHale.

Nicole Richie, Joel Madden Have a Girl

FRIDAY JANUARY 11, 2008 08:20 PM EST

Madden and Richie Photo by: Vince Flores / CelebrityPhoto
nicole_richie240.jpg

Nicole Richie and her rocker boyfriend Joel Madden are the parents of a daughter, the couple's reps at Handprint Entertainment tell PEOPLE.

Harlow Winter Kate Madden was born Friday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and weighed 6 lbs., 7 oz.

"The beautiful healthy baby girl is home with her ecstatic parents," say the reps.

More to come ...