Baby Bags

I think it's adorable! And the front pockets on the outside look really handy. The leather on those bags is really nice too and the strap's nice and padded so it's comfy to carry. Enjoy!

Hi new here, just wanted to say that I currently have a white Marc by Marc with those very same straps and the leather is unbelievably soft!!!! You may also want to act on it ASAP Saks (NYC) only had one black one left which I purchased for my sister. :tup:

I ordered it, and sent it back. Liked the size, but the leather felt totally gummy/rubbery to me compared to the Marc Jacobs calf bags. Hard to explain what I mean, but was totally disappointed. I use the Marc Jacobs Diane bag, and LOVE LOVE LOVE it. It's the one that has the zippers that go around the sides and down to the bottom that you can unzip to expand the bag. You can fit a TON in it, and it fits very comfortably over the shoulder, and the leather is just structured enough, but soft enough to feel good. I love that bag. It was a total surprise that I did. Bought it on sale and I bet I carry it more than any other MJ!