Babouska Large Crystal GG Tote

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What do you guys think of this bag. I'm thinking about getting it b/c I've always wanted a crystal gg bag and it appears that there aren't that many bags left out there in the crystal gg canvas. The only one I see on the gucci webiste is the gucci crystal mix hobo which I don't like. My only concern is that this bag might be too big. I'm 5'9 though so maybe it won't be an issue.

Thanks in advance.

2. Not too big at all! I own this bag in red guccissima leather and I'm only 4'11. If I didn't already have this bag - I would definitely get this one. Love that it's trimmed in python.

3. Yes, Yes, Yes :woohoo:

Get it, get it, get it!!!!

Lovely bag - don't let it slip through your fingers

I think that SA is way smaller than you

4. For reference - here's a picture taken in Dec. 2008 of my babouska tote.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

:tup::party::urock:

6. Got it. Thanks so much girls.

Flipchick that red color is amazing and the bag doesn't look that huge at all on you.

7. Thanks! I think the way the SA is holding it makes it appear larger - plus she looks TINY compared to the bag! Hehe.

8. Get it!!

9. :yahoo::woohoo::yahoo::woohoo:

Well done - one of us was bound to get it and I'm glad you did :biggrin:

10. My girlfriend and I just got this bag on Saturday from the outlet in NJ. I am 5 ft 2 and it's not too big for me at all. Only thing for me is filling it up because it's very roomy. I am using it for work right now. So far I really love it. It was flying out of the store because of the price so you should get it pronto.

11. awesome. I can't wait till it gets here:smile:)))