Babouska Large Crystal GG Tote

Pretty Yellow

Jan 7, 2010
What do you guys think of this bag. I'm thinking about getting it b/c I've always wanted a crystal gg bag and it appears that there aren't that many bags left out there in the crystal gg canvas. The only one I see on the gucci webiste is the gucci crystal mix hobo which I don't like. My only concern is that this bag might be too big. I'm 5'9 though so maybe it won't be an issue.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• %24699%20Babouska%20gg%20crystal%20w%20python%20trim%20large%20tote%20003.jpg
    %24699%20Babouska%20gg%20crystal%20w%20python%20trim%20large%20tote%20003.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 172
Not too big at all! I own this bag in red guccissima leather and I'm only 4'11. If I didn't already have this bag - I would definitely get this one. Love that it's trimmed in python.

For reference - here's a picture taken in Dec. 2008 of my babouska tote.

attachment.php

attachment.php

My girlfriend and I just got this bag on Saturday from the outlet in NJ. I am 5 ft 2 and it's not too big for me at all. Only thing for me is filling it up because it's very roomy. I am using it for work right now. So far I really love it. It was flying out of the store because of the price so you should get it pronto.

My girlfriend and I just got this bag on Saturday from the outlet in NJ. I am 5 ft 2 and it's not too big for me at all. Only thing for me is filling it up because it's very roomy. I am using it for work right now. So far I really love it. It was flying out of the store because of the price so you should get it pronto.

awesome. I can't wait till it gets here:smile:)))