B2M - Get this...

hmmm i see that one of the poster above mentioned no lashes are B2Mable. i'd just asked at my MAC store and they said that they take back the false lash containers-i wonder if i'll encounter any problems :Push:. i've never taken one of those back before and i'm still not positive it's B2Mable

:yes: i have b2m'd with the containers, no problems.

An easy way to tell if an item is acceptable is to look at the container of the actual item. It's going to be on the label, or near the imprint of the description of weight. If you see a little recycle symbol (arrows in the form of a circle) they will accept it. It's on most items (since they come in plastic containers), but not on the wood pencils, brushes, etc. for obvious reasons.

Lash containers are good. :smile: I think they mean that the actual lashes can't be used.

When I bought my last set of lashes a month or so ago, the MA said to be sure to save the packaging to use for B2M....I was in that same store earlier this week and asked about deppoted pots and they said no! grrrrrr I mean I think I have spent 1k over the last few months. I almost wonder if it is the MA working etc. But DO save your falsie packaging!

It's so odd that we're getting conflicting answers. Some stores accept them, some don't. What's the deal? It's like the stores are making up their own policies. Perhaps some of them are seeing an influx of depotted items and are taking a loss? (I can't imagine that would really be the case...).

It's a mystery. :rolleyes:

When I bought my last set of lashes a month or so ago, the MA said to be sure to save the packaging to use for B2M....I was in that same store earlier this week and asked about deppoted pots and they said no! grrrrrr I mean I think I have spent 1k over the last few months. I almost wonder if it is the MA working etc. But DO save your falsie packaging!

:yes: i have b2m'd with the containers, no problems.

thanks ladies! :tup: then B2M my lash containers go! :P

i think it's strange some stores don't take back LE items-it's not like they were free or can't be recycled :confused1: it really is annoying that stores have differing policies!

I dont think it is dishonest. I buy the pro pallette pans but since LE shades only come in pots, I depot these to add to my pallete. But other than LE shades I have learned to just buy the pan.