<b>What is Your Absolute Favorite Kooba?

ingenue

So Po'
May 10, 2007
The Sloane, in straw. I think it's totally cute, and there's lots of space for things like my ipod, makeup to-go kit, DS, cell phone and a book or two, as well as my notebook (in case I run in to a professor while stranded).
It's young enough that I don't feel like an old woman, but simple enough that I don't feel like I'll be looked down on.

posk51

Plaisir D' Amour
Jul 30, 2007
I will probably change my mind again but right now I will say Claudia (thanks joelle ;) )
She's light can be squished and loaded up, won't give me back pain and is soo super cute.:party:

sarahsar

O.G.
Sep 1, 2007
That's a tough one, but I would have to say my black suede Devin. Well, maybe not if stranded on a desert island because of the suede, but I love how well that bag carries. I know it's not one of the super popular styles, but it is so comfortable and fits so much, and I love the bow! :smile:

ingenue

So Po'
May 10, 2007
The Sloane, in straw. I think it's totally cute, and there's lots of space for things like my ipod, makeup to-go kit, DS, cell phone and a book or two, as well as my notebook (in case I run in to a professor while stranded).
It's young enough that I don't feel like an old woman, but simple enough that I don't feel like I'll be looked down on.

I don't own it. :tdown:
Yet. :tup:

My best friend does, and she let me wear it around town when I went to visit her in Edmonton this November (her Kooba bags are her "cheap" bags). Hers was in pristine condition colour-wise, so I don't know. Maybe she just takes really good care of them?

Minimouse

O.G.
May 20, 2007
Oh Mini--I sooo covet your black Ginger, I bet she's a beauty :love::heart:

Posk, the Ginger is wonderfully comfortable and holds a lot. I would say the shape is like a cross between a Marcelle and a Lucy. It's fabulously practical. I definitely couldn't be without either the tobacco or the black, even if my hubby calls me a hippie when I wear them!

The Brynne is a close second.