Azur - What colour is it?

Those of you who have something in azur can you please tell me of what two colours is it made of? I haven't seen any yet from real close. Is the other colour actually blue (azur=blue) or somekind of lilac tone? Please tell me, I'm dying to know and didn't find anything by doing a search :smile:

It looks like it's navy blue with a hint of a purpleish color in the background.

ldmazi19.jpg

There are three colours: the background is WHITE, 2nd layer is made of BEIGE/CREAM coloured horizontal dots that runs throughout the bag, and finally the 3rd layer is made of NAVY vertical dots organized in a checkerboard fashion.

I've attached a pic (cuz I htink mine's clearer than John's :P )
LV.SaleyaGM.stampCL.Francesmudge.jpg

Thank you Cecilia for the great pic!

As there is no LV in the whole country I'm not able to go and have a look of the azur line in person. Which colours do you think the azur goes best with? I don't really like mixing a lot of different colours in my outfit and I don't really wear any blue (except navy blue occasionally) a part from jeans so I'm not sure whether I would end up wearing and azur pochette. If only the blue was more of a gray or brown tone or something...

Thank you Cecilia for the great pic!

As there is no LV in the whole country I'm not able to go and have a look of the azur line in person. Which colours do you think the azur goes best with? I don't really like mixing a lot of different colours in my outfit and I don't really wear any blue (except navy blue occasionally) a part from jeans so I'm not sure whether I would end up wearing and azur pochette. If only the blue was more of a gray or brown tone or something...

hehe no problemo! ummm... I'm not good with colours lol I think almost anything goes... Your jeans already set the 'base' so I guess you can wear any type of top, preferably something light coloured like solid white, beige, baby blue, lilac, or even a light pink or light yellow can give it some 'pop'.