Azur Speedy 30 On Elux

Well, now that this whole gameshow-saga is over and I actually have time to type instead of frantically clicking reload every 2 seconds on the eluxury.com page, let me tell you all that half of the exchange between Maritza and I wasn't even documented in this thread!

After she released the first Azur Speedy and I didn't get it, she directly emailed me and said we'll do it privately, since I was the one that contacted her about my wish to have her release the two she was holding for TPF members.

After the 1st bag was lost to some other lucky shopaholic, the second bag Maritza released didn't show up on my page either, even though I was reloading the New Arrivals page, the search page, and the LV handbag page frantically over and over. We shot over at least 10 messages between each other! When the Azur finally did come up on my screen, I was given false hope because the moment I clicked on the Azur, eluxury.com said it was no longer in stock. Was I ever in shock that a shopping frenzy could happen even at midnight!

So here we were, Maritza and I, now shooting the breeze since it seemed like I wasn't meant to get the bag this time. After making friends with each other for the next 10 minutes after our intial attempts, I said to myself, I'll go back to the TPF forum and read the thread just to get a kick out of how stressed out we all were trying to get the Azur Speedy.

Well, lucky I did that, because after Maritza & I had already given up, another TPF member, Taygulchi, posted right when I went back to the thread, that she just saw the Azur 30 up on the website again! With her help, I immediately clicked over to eluxury.com a good half hour after this all started and finally got it in my shopping cart. I couldn't believe it! All this teamwork resulted in me being able to get my dream bag that is waitlisted for months!

So in a nutshell, I made great friends tonight AND got my dream bag! I love this forum and the awesome people that are in it! Talk about the best of human nature!

By the way, to reiterate how crazy this all was, in this half our period of time, eluxury.com posted & sold 3 Azur Speedys and 1 Azur Keepall 50 in seconds. Mind you, it's 12:30 am PST in California as this is all happening.

Ilovepurse...I just learned that tonight too! Crashcourse! By the way, Maritza, who started this thread, says that the best time to be on Eluxury.com is at midnight PST, that's when hard to find items usually come up. You'd think that the competition for the items would be less, but can you believe that within half an hour, all 3 just uploaded Azur Speedy 30's & 1 Azur Keepall 50 were snapped up???

I was shocked, but happy to be one of the lucky ones. :yahoo:

WOW they must add their inventory late there on Eluxury I've seen a few new items pop up since all this and now there is even a Keepall azur 55 up! Now I know when I want to buy the best time to do my shopping is early in the morning!:graucho:

Whoa! The Azur French Wallet is up now too! You know what? I've learned that you can't trust the LV main page. A lot of the things that show up in New Arrivals aren't even under the LV page with the product categories? Notice how the Keepall 55 Azur does not show up under Luggage at all?

I'll be a LV New Arrivals page clicker from now on.