Azur or mono cles? Why?

LVoe_C

O.G.
Jul 13, 2010
Hi everyone :smile: I was thinking about getting a Cles fairly soon :smile: I don't have anything in azur but I'm not sure if it's good for a Cles? I don't want to have to completely baby it. What do you think?

I love mono, but I recently bought a mini pochette in the azur, and I love it! It's such a nice visual break from all the brown! I've only had mine for a few months, but it has gotten a lot of use. I don't find the light print to be high maintenance at all. If it gets dirty, I simply wipe it clean.

alf13 said:
I love mono, but I recently bought a mini pochette in the azur, and I love it! It's such a nice visual break from all the brown! I've only had mine for a few months, but it has gotten a lot of use. I don't find the light print to be high maintenance at all. If it gets dirty, I simply wipe it clean.

What do you wipe it with?? :smile:

I have both and love them both. I would vote mono just because the canvas will not show wear as quickly as the light azur will. Both are great though!

I purchased a mono canvas cles recently (it has since been returned because my mom will be getting me one from france next month) because I didn't really like it as a print for a bag but I wanted something small to dedicate towards the mono print. I think you should get the azur since you said you don't have anything in that print. However I would be worried about it if you plan to use it a lot since it can get dirty.

I've had an Azur clés for about a year which I've used a lot and it's still in fantastic shape. A little wear to the zipper pull but that's to be expected of any clés. I haven't babied mine at all. Go for the one you love most and don't worry about having to baby it!

FYI; a sales associate at the 5th avenue store told me that they were re-designing the cles soon; so if you like this style and can get your hands on one, i say grab it! b/c i imagine the newer one will be more than $185 (he said he heard it's going to be bigger -- who knows if he's correct though lol!)

FYI; a sales associate at the 5th avenue store told me that they were re-designing the cles soon; so if you like this style and can get your hands on one, i say grab it! b/c i imagine the newer one will be more than $185 (he said he heard it's going to be bigger -- who knows if he's correct though lol!)

I kind of suspected that! So today I had the Palm Beach boutique hold onto the only azur cles they had and when I got there they had a DE one too! I ended up buying both.

lvaddict89 said:

I second this. It is my understanding that the MC, Vernis, and Epi cles were all smaller in design in the past and were re-designed to be bigger (correct me if I'm wrong)
I prefer the smaller design so I recently ordered a mono cles (I have an ebene) and may also grab an azur.