Azur or ebene speedy 30?

Another Ebene vote here. I have the Speedy 30 in Ebene and have had no problems with handles........this bag is SO great because it can be carried in any kind of weather!!!
No worries with this durable bag! :smile:

Azur! It's so fresh and perfect for spring/summer. I've been carrying my Azur Galliera non-stop now for about a week or two and I haven't had any problems with dirt or jeans transfer so far. I don't really baby my bags either.

Azur! It's so fresh and perfect for spring/summer. I've been carrying my Azur Galliera non-stop now for about a week or two and I haven't had any problems with dirt or jeans transfer so far. I don't really baby my bags either.

This makes me lean towards the azur again. I love the light colours and I think I'd even use it in winter.
But I'm still a bit scared about denim transfer, because I want to be able to use it for years to come. :girlsigh:

love em both but i think the ebene will get worn much more.
i have the neverful in ebene and the berkeley in azur, and i always think twice before using the berkeley, often even put it back... ebene just goes with everything and you can be careless with it

So hard to choose. I have the Azur and am thinking about getting the Ebene as well. I've had no color transfer problems with my Azur at all and I wear dark jeans 99% of the time. I do love the Azur and carried it all last summer as well as winter.

I have the ebene speedy from 2007 and haven't had any issue with peeling handles. The ebene canvas is great - doesn't show the age that easily, is classy and elegant, plus no vachetta to worry about which makes it an all-weather bag. I'd vote for it!

I had some troubles with my damier azur Speedy because of colour transfer but I've managed it well, I mean, I try to be as much careful as possible...to be honest I don't use it that much because I don't want it to get darker, it's just 2 y.o but seems almost new. For spring and summer I think it's a fantastic deal but if I could turn back time, I would get the damier ebene one, you have no problems and it's always a great bag, no matter if it's spring, summer or fall!