Awwww, I'm losing my bling already!

GlockGirl

Feb 23, 2010
Off my Collectible Pop C Spotlight! I LOVE that bag, it really makes me mad that at least one jewel has come off and another one is loose, and one of the chains of jewels is loose! Argh! I worried about that when I bought her. Shoulda stuck with my gut feeling.

:tdown:

At the moment, I'm trying to decide between fabric glue or taking her back to Coach to see if they will fix it. I hate the thought of having her sent off and getting another credit letter.

Sorry to hear that!!!
I had to trade my Boysenberry Studded Kristin Hobo for the Black because she was flaking. I know some fellow TPFers had problems when they also got the Kristin but I thought that wouldn't happen with mine.
Can you exchange the Pop C Spotlight for another one? To try again? Good Luck!!

Lynne :biggrin:

Sorry to hear that!!!
I had to trade my Boysenberry Studded Kristin Hobo for the Black because she was flaking. I know some fellow TPFers had problems when they also got the Kristin but I thought that wouldn't happen with mine.
Can you exchange the Pop C Spotlight for another one? To try again? Good Luck!!

I doubt I'll have luck with that, but I could give it a try! I don't think they've got any more of the Pop C stuff. When I got my collectible Groovy awhile back, there were just a few Coach stores that had one or two, and Jax was out.

Doesn't it just bite having your favorite bag go south? Makes me grouchy! :P

I doubt I'll have luck with that, but I could give it a try! I don't think they've got any more of the Pop C stuff. When I got my collectible Groovy awhile back, there were just a few Coach stores that had one or two, and Jax was out.

Doesn't it just bite having your favorite bag go south? Makes me grouchy! :P

Hi,
Yes, it does!!! I was so hoping my Studded Kristin wouldn't go the way of many.. I hope you are able to find the Pop C again or maybe even find a better bag!!!!

Aww, that's too bad that the jewels are coming off! If you try using fabric glue will that mean Coach won't be able to help you at all later if it keeps happening?