awww man... thought i made a decision and then the SA had to bring out the new stuff+

LVoeletters

only the best
O.G.
Aug 13, 2011
UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So here am saying I'm going to buy the westminster, but the SA I was working with that spent a lot of time with me wasn't there, so I decided to show my appreciation I would go back tomorrow and had it on hold. Then another nice SA helped me looking at wallets.... so confused at what i want now! It seems that the general SA favorite is the pomme zippy and the insolite. But I just don't have that many cards... anyway the SA wanted to show me the accessories... and showed me the new scarves that are going to be released this Friday!!!! They are divine.... especially the silk scarves... I think a lot of you are really going to love them!!! But THEN I saw this silk mini infinity scarf thats coming out on Friday, its small with the rayure stripes on the inside and then these little red and blue hearts on the outside. It was soooo cute and only 280!!!!!! And then I turned around and saw the pomme d'amour vernis belt! it was GORGEOUS! I think it was just shy under 500 dollars.... I've never spent so much on either item, but I am wondering if I should take the plunge and maybe get an accessory and wallet instead of the bag?

I stopped buying small leather goods two years ago because I kept buying LV SLG instead of purses. But I've been wanting a wallet and I think I'm going to go for it, but are things like the belt and scarf worth it? Do you think it is better spent toward a bag?

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. So here am saying I'm going to buy the westminster, but the SA I was working with that spent a lot of time with me wasn't there, so I decided to show my appreciation I would go back tomorrow and had it on hold. Then another nice SA helped me looking at wallets.... so confused at what i want now! It seems that the general SA favorite is the pomme zippy and the insolite. But I just don't have that many cards... anyway the SA wanted to show me the accessories... and showed me the new scarves that are going to be released this Friday!!!! They are divine.... especially the silk scarves... I think a lot of you are really going to love them!!! But THEN I saw this silk mini infinity scarf thats coming out on Friday, its small with the rayure stripes on the inside and then these little red and blue hearts on the outside. It was soooo cute and only 280!!!!!! And then I turned around and saw the pomme d'amour vernis belt! it was GORGEOUS! I think it was just shy under 500 dollars.... I've never spent so much on either item, but I am wondering if I should take the plunge and maybe get an accessory and wallet instead of the bag?

I stopped buying small leather goods two years ago because I kept buying LV SLG instead of purses. But I've been wanting a wallet and I think I'm going to go for it, but are things like the belt and scarf worth it? Do you think it is better spent toward a bag?

Haha I hate it when that happens when I find something I like and then my SA showed me more items that I would like LOL! Hmmm well in my case I would get the wallet and the bag because I don't usually wear belts or scarfs. I am sure they are all very VERY nice belts and scarfs. I find the Westminster bag is so gorgeous and the more I look at it, the more I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. Bags and wallets are most important for me because I would use those items the most.

:biggrin:

That depends... Is there a bag you want ATM? If not I say go for it.
I thought I would get the westminster because it would be the smart choice for the future. I may not need it for the next two months, just like with my speedy I didn't use it alot when I first got it but I have been using it regularly along with my alma, so I thought the tote would be a wise choice for down the road and since I had the extra cash now I thought it would like a little "investment" so I could buy it now and then have it for as I get older and need to carry paper work and such? I want save whatever money I can before these crazy price increases. If I bought whatever grabbed my eye right now I couldn't guarantee myself that I would be in love with it in the future, but the scarf and belt intrigued me because it was so cute and I think I could see myself wearing the belt alot especially-- but at the same time... could I wear the red belt regularly? Or is it more of an occassional belt since its a bold color?

If you think that you will make use of the scarf and belt very often, then go for those since you don't have any of those yet.. But if you think that you won't be using them that much, then go for the bag..

I don't really use scarves and belts... I was eyeing a LV scarf for a while (that's actually on my christmas list) but I told myself that I won't be using it that much so I didn't get it. I don't regret it at all.. Good luck deciding!:smile:

Love my westminster pm and have used it exclusively since Xmas. I love accessories etc but think a bag especially a beautiful bag like Westminster is a better choice. I don't think you'll get much use out of a red belt, no matter how gorgeous it is.

Do you wear scarves? I would get one for sure at that price point. The belt, which sounds amazing, is probably not as practical. The bag is a no brainer. It sounds like you really like it and of course will get way more use out of it. Is the bag and scarf an option? Oooh, I can't wait to see these new scarves!

Step away from red shiny things! Just. step. away. :P Get the bag. And if you can swing it, the scarf too since it's such a good deal and will make you feel warm and fuzzy to have the cute little thing. Can you charge the scarf and pay it off within the month's time? Then go for that... I think the belt is too 'occasional' to be worth that much, imo. You could always pick one up on resale later, they don't hold their value that much and maybe you could find one for under $300 at some point. Or go back for that at a later date. There is going to be an increase like ANY MOMENT right?? Haha! So get that bag! Good luck!

Get the bag! My SA does the same thing.. heh.. its basically there job right, to sell. but we gotta stay strong, and sometimes within reasonable budgets, considering the all the special occasions that come up.. it was Christmas, then Valentines day, then Mothers day, our wedding Anniversary.. LOL.. wow..and lets not forget birthdays..

I have been saving up for something new, even after I was totally spoiled at Christmas! heh.. but with all these new releases coming out or said to be coming out, all on different dates, its making it sooo hard to decide! So I wait.. but I dont want to miss out either.
I wish they would send out a catalogue of all the new releases! looking through all these threads and seeing all this great new stuff, with rumors of new bags, the new mono bags, the Valentines Vernis Rayures, all the new Epi, the Spring and Summer 2012 Cruise collection (which Im totally loving), possible LE releases in July.. Good luck deciding! heh..

I love the snood too...saw it few weeks ago but with the leopard/dot combo....I'm almost sure I'm getting it..so I know the feeling of having fallen for the textile.....a major plus for me is that it would be so much easier to put on than a regular silk square and I'm hoping that will get me to actually wear it unlike my other squares that I never use because I haven't "played" enough with tieing them on.....