Awful Experience with Dream Plastic Surgery (International Travelers Beware)

Hi, can I check with you if the clinic is “Dream” or “Dodream”? I am confused and I almost went through the transaction with dodream but came across this forum. Also do you know anything about Dodream?
Dream is a very big clinic which I think is quite famous with locals. I've never heard of dodream.

Sorry this happened, I went to Dream 6 days ago and had no issues. I didn't go to consult with any other clinics. My cousin is a flight attendant for Korean Air and all her colleagues and friends got their PS done at Dream with very natural results so I knew I was going to go there. Alot of Korean idols and celebs get it done here too although they wouldn't advertise that.

Hi can i dm you
Im intrested in dream ps too

You dodged a bullet for sure. I got botched multiple times by Dream and had to get revision elsewhere to fix issues they caused. Locals I met in Korea tell me they don’t go to places like Dream either due to shadow doctors being common knowledge there among locals. Consider yourself lucky for not going through with the surgery!

Reactions: lalia2
You dodged a bullet for sure. I got botched multiple times by Dream and had to get revision elsewhere to fix issues they caused. Locals I met in Korea tell me they don’t go to places like Dream either due to shadow doctors being common knowledge there among locals. Consider yourself lucky for not going through with the surgery!
Can i please ask where you got your revision done? and was it closed? Dr. Park has botched my nose. I've had my nose operated on 3 times by him already

Reactions: krod2017 and lalia2