Awesome Vintage Drag Reveal

I love the Drag and have been stalking a vintage one that was just a little bit different.

Presenting my new to me "club" Drag. She needs some H TLC on her corners and on the handles but while the craftspeople are on summer break, I thought we could have quality time with just a moisturizer treatment (thank you DocRide).

She is Puffy approved, too.

View attachment 2635026
One Word, Stunning

I love the Drag and have been stalking a vintage one that was just a little bit different.

Presenting my new to me "club" Drag. She needs some H TLC on her corners and on the handles but while the craftspeople are on summer break, I thought we could have quality time with just a moisturizer treatment (thank you DocRide).

She is Puffy approved, too.

View attachment 2635026
I'm so late on this, but WHAT FOR A BAG !!! A great find! Very special! Major congrats!

Love it truly do it's very much a classic piece very precise I would say un piece adorable chic mignon en fin Parisienne I thought it best expressed in French LOVE it enjoy in the very best of health darling

Oh wow! what a beauty. I'm still a newbie and never heard nor seen Drag before. She is in excellent condition for her age. Lucky you :smile:
Also love Puffy's expression in the first pic haha.. she was probably thinking the same thing.
Have fun with the both of them :biggrin:

Thank you all so much. You should have seen Puffy's face when I left with "her" Drag this morning. She was devastated. I promised the Drag would be back tonight and I'd give her treats for letting me use it. She looks a bit skeptical here though.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1401707534.935731.jpg