Awesome kitty pics!

Deana...is that your cat? She is soooo cute!! I love chubby cats!!! One of my cats, Mr. Timmy, he used to spend a lot of time outside so he was always pretty fit. Since we moved he spends more time indoors and he has been slowly putting on weight...I just love it!!

Deana...is that your cat? She is soooo cute!! I love chubby cats!!! One of my cats, Mr. Timmy, he used to spend a lot of time outside so he was always pretty fit. Since we moved he spends more time indoors and he has been slowly putting on weight...I just love it!!

Yeah, she's mine! She is such a riot! I had the same cat for 17 years and she died two years ago, and I was crushed. About 6 months after it was one of my daughter's birthdays so we went to the cat shelter and found her. Having had an old cat for so long I had forgotten what fun young kitty's are. She thinks I am her mother/playmate. We call her the landshark because she sneaks up on me and bites my calves. She only does it to me, and my daughter's crack up when they hear me yell at her from somewhere in the house!

Here is a picture of one of the funniest cat pictures I have ever seen. I feel so bad because it is a pf-er and I forgot her pf name. She has it as her avitar picture and I asked her to send me some photos. So we need to thank her for this one!

Attachments

• img0285df9.jpg
    img0285df9.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 21