Awaiting a bag . . .hoping its amazing

Hmm not *officially* yet (other than authenticate thread and color thread as it looked a bit like grey in certain light), I've been waiting until I fixed her up completely, still need to do more edge coating! Here's a shot without flash. I think I got pretty lucky, lots of different textures between the different pieces of leather on the front, back, sides and strap. The auction pics were horrible!! This is my first bal, too... Couldn't resist the price. I felt if I didn't buy it almost immediately, it would be snatched up by someone else.

Can't wait to see pics of everyone else's "gambles"!! Haha!
Hey Madigan... the bag looks great! Congrats on a fabulous find :yahoo:

Hey Madigan... the bag looks great! Congrats on a fabulous find :yahoo:

Thanks! (I'm kind of obsessed with staring at and touching the leather) :lol: I hope yours turns out to be perfect and authentic! Post pictures when yours arrives please. I think this whole idea of gambling by jumping on good deals/a bag you really want is fun and interesting.

Hmm not *officially* yet (other than authenticate thread and color thread as it looked a bit like grey in certain light), I've been waiting until I fixed her up completely, still need to do more edge coating! Here's a shot without flash. I think I got pretty lucky, lots of different textures between the different pieces of leather on the front, back, sides and strap. The auction pics were horrible!! This is my first bal, too... Couldn't resist the price. I felt if I didn't buy it almost immediately, it would be snatched up by someone else.

You've done a great job with it. The leather looks absolutely amazing!

OMG madigan! This leather is gorgeous!!! You really did well:graucho: I am very impressed! I just want to smoosh that yummy leather!Congrats:biggrin:

FIVE lol
I would be happy being happy with my First, if its as I hope it is . . .oh gosh what if it isn't lol . . . I will be SO disappointed, BUT I do have the option to return . . . I need putting out of my misery !
x

I'm sure you will love it!! My first bal is a red first 08. Bals are such wonderful bags
All mine are preloved as I can't really afford a full price bag.
Post pics when you receive it :smile:

I'm excited you you as well!! I remember receiving my first bal bag just last year!!
Now I own five :smile:

Hahaha!! I feel like that will be me next year. I was so happy with mine, I wanted another (velo, hip, day, ponpom oh my!). I think the different kinds of leather/distressing is addicting. Plus I feel like I want an amalgamation of the bags as I wish bal would offer more than one strap length per bag.