Alexander Wang AW shoes r addicting!!!

hi PP.

TTS. i'm a 35 in jc's and a 35 in aw's!

Thanks! I still went up a size to a 39 in the Dakotas JUSSSST in case. And also because they're more like boots so I could wear them with socks or an insole if they're a bit big (while if they were small, I would just be in pain and not be able to do anything about it!)

Thanks! I still went up a size to a 39 in the Dakotas JUSSSST in case. And also because they're more like boots so I could wear them with socks or an insole if they're a bit big (while if they were small, I would just be in pain and not be able to do anything about it!)

yea that's a pretty smart choice..sometimes on my bloated days they are tight.

Does anyone own the Constance or the Addison? The Outnet has them and I'm curious how the pitch is on these boots!

I own the Constance and have not once wore them out of my apartment. The pitch is impossible to walk in. They are indeed gorgeous boots... but even from the door to the car... I just can't do it. I can walk in Louboutin Pigalles OK, but these are seriously a no-go. Unless you have a really high arch, these are HARD to walk in. :sad:

Reactions: teagongfu
WOW seriously? I took forever to get used to the Pigalles. Oh man, that's so disappointing. :sad:
Maybe that's why they're so cheap right now LOL.
Thanks for being honest! :smile:

No problem!

I've seen a few bloggers with these... Andy from Stylescrapbook owns them and so does the blogger from Cheyenne loves Chanel. But it's always hard to tell if they actually wear them anywhere and walk around in these or if they're purely for the photos you know?

Aside from that everyone that's tried them on just can't. The pitch is extreme. :sad: Glad to help!

Directly from Andy of Stylescrapbook for anyone that's considering getting the Constance as they are definitely still available online and on sale everywhere for the holidays:

I have received a lot of emails asking me about this Alexander Wang shoes, so here it goes; They are amazing to look at and quite possibly my favorite shoes (again, to look at) but they are IMPOSSIBLE to wear and hurt like no other shoe has hurt me before.
So why do I wear them? Well, because they matched my outfit to perfection, but don't worry, I had a trick under my sleeve and I carried a second pair of shoes around, switched for a bit and then got them back on. I know, its crazy, but thats fashion and I don't mind, otherwise I wouldn't to it ;)

I feel exactly the same way. :sad: I love these shoes to bits and refuse to sell them, let them go, etc. etc. but they're not wearable. :sad:

:bump:
Bumping this thread!

AW Luisa Booties...so loving this style....:biggrin:

Attachments

• awang4018112867_p1_1-0_150x296._PIshopbop-db-tan-sticker,BottomRight,1,1_SY296_FMpng_.jpg.png
    awang4018112867_p1_1-0_150x296._PIshopbop-db-tan-sticker,BottomRight,1,1_SY296_FMpng_.jpg.png
    55.8 KB · Views: 262
My first, so far my only, and definitely won't be my last...pair of Alexander Wang shoes
AW Luisa Booties in 36.5 (i'm a 37 and sometimes a 37.5 mostly). :love:
attachment.php

attachment.php